Autumn Feels | Ziarat & Quetta.
3 day weekend trip to Quetta & Ziarat – The jewel of Baluchistan.
This trip has been designed for the people of Karachi so that they can witness breathtaking landscapes and a unique blend of culture that too only over a weekend, without having to travel for weeks to the northern parts of the country.
Zirat & Quetta are only 10-12 hours from Karachi and offer the feels of a complete vacation where one can witness beautiful mountains, new culture, peace and mindfulness. No wonder that the father of the nation chose to spend the last days of his life in Ziarat. Yes, we will visit the iconic Quaid E Azam residency too.
Detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: 16th, November
01:00 AM: We depart from Karachi
Restroom breaks in between
09:30 AM: Breakfast stop at Quetta.
03:00 PM: Arrival at Ziarat.
03:30 PM: Lunch at Hotel.
Drive to Prospect point - overlooks whole Ziarat.
05:30 PM: Back to Hotel
09:30 PM: Dinner.
Overnight stay in Ziarat.
Day 02: 17th November.
08:00 AM: Breakfast.
10:00 AM: Visit of Quaid E Azam residency.
12:00 PM: Departure from Ziarat.
Stopovers for photography.
03:00 PM: Arrival at Quetta - Lunch.
Check in at Hotel.
Visit of Quetta bazaar.
01:00 PM: Lunch
Exploring the City - Visit of Quetta Bazar.
(Hanna lake has dried up hence there's no point visiting)
Dinner & overnight stay in Quetta.
08:00 PM: Dinner.
Day 03: 18th November.
07:00 AM: Breakfast
08:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
Lunch stop in between
8-9 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Basic deviation in the itinerary is normal.
✓ Luxurious up model AC Transport – Toyota Hiace/Coaster.
✓ Accommodation on sharing basis.
✓ Bonfire & Music.
✓ Breakfasts, Lunches & Dinners Included.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
✓ All entry fees and toll taxes.
Only PKR 12,500/= per head for a refreshing break from the city life.
Booking & Registration:
You can register by clicking here and following the registration & payment process.
Office # 1C, Al Waris Heights,
North Nazimabad, Block "N",
Terms and Conditions:
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by RAC due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples would be charged 2500/- extra.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mints before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.