Winter Stories | Exploring Kalam, Swat, Shugran & beyond.
Travel to where the mountains turn white & the rivers blue.
This package has been designed to Swat, Kalam, Shugran & Kashmir which are beautiful valleys & Hill stations that are accessible throughout the year so that the participants can enjoy snow & experience beautiful valleys and landscapes during the winter season.
Date: 28th February - 08th March.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience always comes first.
Price from Karachi to Karachi, Standard package via Greenline is 39,845/- per head.
Price from Karachi to Karachi, package via Greenline Economy is 31,345/- per head.
The price from Islamabad to Islamabad is PKR 22,475/- per head.
First come first serve basis, although 14th February is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 0: 28th February, Friday.
Departure from Karachi via Greenline
Day 1: 29th February, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Overnight Stay in Islamabad.
Guest House/Hotel at Islamabad.
Day 2: 1st March, Sunday.
07:00 AM: Early Breakfast
08:00 AM: Departure for Kalam via Swat Expressway.
Stop at Bahrain, Swat River etc.
07:00 PM: Arrival at Kalam.
Dinner & Night Stay at Holiday Resort inn, Kalam or equivalent.
Day 3: 2nd March, Monday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast
Visit of Ushu Forest & Mahodand till accessible.
04:30 PM: Arrival back at Kalam.
Barbecue, Bonfire at Kalam.
Overnight stay in Kalam.
Day 4: 3rd March, Tuesday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast.
08:30 AM: Departure for Malam Jabba.
Activities at MalamJabba.
Arrival at Mingora, Swat.
Dinner & Overnight stay in Relax Hilton, Swat or equivalent.
Day 5: 4th March, Wednesday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast
Departure from Mingora.
Visit of White Palace, SaiduSharif.
Arrival at Balakot.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Demanchi Balakot or equivalent.
Day 6: 5th March, Thursday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast
Full day visit to Shugran & Siri Paye up till accessible via Jeeps.
Back at Balakot.
Dinner, Bonfire, Music.
Overnight stay at Balakot.
Day 7: 6th March, Friday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast
08:30 AM: Departure for Muzaffarabad, Kashmir via Ghari Habibullah.
Visit of Dhani WaterFall, Neelum Valley.
Arrival at Islamabad around evening.
End of services for Islamabad members.
Overnight stay in Guest House.
Day 8: 7th March, Saturday.
02:30 PM: Drop at Margala station.
Day 9: 8th March, Sunday.
Arrival in Karachi.
All Major Services Included:
Transportation – A Grade Toyota Hiace or Coaster.
Hotel Expense (Sharing basis)
Food (Breakfast & Dinner where mentioned)
Barbecue & Bonfire where mentioned.
Services of a Guide.
All Parking fees & toll taxes.
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages and personal snacks.
Extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets, if any
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Registration & Payment:
You can reserve/book by clicking here & following the procedure.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for private rooms sharing)
• Separate room and camp for couples will be provided at an additional cost of 8000rs for the whole trip.
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 14 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 10 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event