Winter's Special | Hunza, Attabad lake, Naltar & beyond.
Winter vacation's special trip to Hunza Valley, Attabad Lake, Naltar plus multiple attractions.
This winter trip has been designed keeping in mind the cold weather and accessibility in the Northern areas of Pakistan, It focuses on having plenty of time at the highlighted locations so that a person can relax and absorb the place with peace of mind.
Date: 01st - 10th January.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience always comes first.
Major places to be covered:
Hunza via Besham, KKH – Altit, Baltit fort, Attabad lake, RakaPoshi, Naltar, Passu Cathedrals, Sost and also Khunjerab (if accessible)
24th of December
First come first serve basis, although 24th December is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 01st January, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline.
Day 01: 02nd January, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad.
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Overnight stay in Islamabad Guesthouse/Hotel.
Day 02: 03rd January, Sunday.
Early morning departure from Islamabad (Members joining from Islamabad will meet us at the Guesthouse/Hotel)
We will take the Besham route because the Babusar top is closed during winter season.
Shortstops in between.
07:00 PM: Arrival at Chilas
09:00 PM: Dinner & Overnight stay in Shangrilla hotel Chillas or equivalent.
Day 03: 04th January, Monday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:00 AM: Departure from Chilas
02:30 PM: Stop at 3 Mountain Ranges Junction Point.
05:00 PM: Stop at Rakaposhi View Point.
07:00 PM: Arrival in Hunza, Karimabad.
08:00 PM: Check-in Hotel
Dinner & overnight stay at Hunza Embassy, Hunza Mulberry or equivalent
Day 04: 05th January, Tuesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Departure for full-day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border) If accesible.
Back to Hunza.
Barbecue, Bonfire & folk music night.
09:00 PM: Dinner & overnight stay at Hunza Embassy, Hunza Mulberry or equivalent
Day 05: 06th January, Wednesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Visit of Eagles Nest.
Visit of Baltit fort & Hunza bazaar.
01:00 PM: Departure for Naltar.
03:00 PM: Arrival at Nomal.
03:15 PM: Departure for Naltar (Transfer to Prado 4x4 for offroading)
05:15 PM: Arrival at Naltar.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Naltar Continental or equivalent.
Day 06: 07th January, Thursday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast call.
09:00 AM: Visit of Satrangi lake. (if accessible) OR Go for skiing (charges not included in the package)
Visit of Snowleopard conservation center.
02:00 PM: Arrival at Nomal.
02:30 AM: Departure for Chilas.
Restroom break in between.
06:30 PM: Dinner & overnight stay at Junction resort, Bunji, or Shangrilla Hotel Chilas.
Day 07: 08th January, Friday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:00 AM: Departure for Islamabad.
Arrival at Islamabad.
End of services for members joining from Islamabad.
Overnight stay for other members.
Day 08: 09th January, Saturday.
02:00 PM Departure from Margala Station for Karachi via Green Line.
Day 09: 10th January, Sunday.
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (Toyota Hiace &/or Coaster. Disinfected & sanitized to ensure a safe journey)
✓ Accommodation (Sanitized rooms. We only deal with hotels that are up to our set standards.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Folk Music, Bonfire & Barbecue night. (Quality entertainment with live dinner to give you a glimpse of the local culture)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Entry ticket for Khunjerab National Park (The funds are then used by the park rangers for the preservation of the park)
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages and personal snacks.
Extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets, if any
Price From Islamabad:
3 person room sharing: PKR 23,000/- (Per head.)
2 person room sharing: PKR 26,000/- (Per head.)
Price from Karachi:
Via Greenline Train 3 person room sharing: PKR 38,985/- (Per head.)
Via Greenline Train 2 person room sharing: PKR 43,985/- (Per head.)
Via Air 3 person room sharing: PKR 45,975/-* (Per head.)
Via Air 2 person room sharing: PKR 50,975/-* (Per head.)
*Via Air package is subject to change according to current airfares at the time of confirmation.
*Transport charges for Pick & drop from Airport to Guesthouse/Hotel is not included in the package.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Registration & Payment:
You can reserve/book by Clicking here and following the procedure.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis, bed, and mattress.
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the company.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 14 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 10 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event