Winter's Special | Hunza, Attabad lake, Naltar & beyond.
Winter vacation's special trip to Hunza Valley, Attabad Lake, Naltar plus multiple attractions.
This winter trip has been designed keeping in mind the cold weather and accessibility in the Northern areas of Pakistan, It focuses on having plenty of time at the highlighted locations so that a person can relax and absorb the place with peace of mind.
Date: 11th - 20th December.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience always comes first.
Major places to be covered:
Hunza via Besham, KKH – Altit, Baltit fort, Attabad lake, RakaPoshi, Naltar, Passu Cathedrals, Sost and also Khunjerab (if accessible)
07th of December
First come first serve basis, although 07th December is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 11th December, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline.
Day 01: 12th December, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad.
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Overnight stay in Islamabad.
Day 02: 13th December, Sunday.
Early morning departure from Islamabad
We will take Besham route if the Babusar top is closed.
Shortstops in between.
07:00 PM: Arrival at Chilas
09:00 PM: Dinner & Overnight stay at Chilass inn or equivalent.
Day 03: 14th December, Monday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:00 AM: Departure from Chilas
02:30 PM: Stop at 3 Mountain Ranges Junction Point.
05:00 PM: Stop at Rakaposhi View Point.
07:00 PM: Arrival in Hunza, Karimabad.
08:00 PM: Check-in Hotel
Dinner & overnight stay at Hunza View Hotel.
Category B Hotel (Overlooks seven famous mountain peaks and whole Hunza valley)
Day 04: 15th December, Tuesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Departure for full-day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border)
Back to Hunza.
Barbecue, Bonfire & folk music night.
09:00 PM: Dinner & Over Night Stay in Hunza View Hotel.
Day 05: 16th December, Wednesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Visit of Eagles Nest.
Visit of Baltit fort & Hunza bazaar.
01:00 PM: Departure for Naltar.
03:00 PM: Arrival at Nomal.
03:15 PM: Departure for Naltar (Transfer to Prado 4x4 for offroading)
05:15 PM: Arrival at Naltar.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Naltar Continental or equivalent.
Day 06: 17th December, Thursday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast call.
09:00 AM: Visit of Satrangi lake.
Visit of Snowleopard conservation center.
02:00 PM: Arrival at Nomal.
02:30 AM: Departure for Chilas.
Restroom break in between.
06:30 PM: Dinner & overnight stay at Junction resort, Bunji, or Chilas Inn.
Day 07: 18th December, Friday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:00 AM: Departure for Islamabad.
Arrival at Islamabad.
End of services for members joining from Islamabad.
Overnight stay for other members.
Day 08: 19th December, Saturday.
02:00 PM Departure from Margala Station for Karachi via Green Line.
Day 09: 20th December, Sunday.
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (Toyota Hiace &/or Coaster. Disinfected & sanitized to ensure a safe journey)
✓ Accommodation (Sanitized rooms. We only deal with hotels that are up to our set standards.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Folk Music, Bonfire & Barbecue night. (Quality entertainment with live dinner to give you a glimpse of the local culture)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Entry ticket for Khunjerab National Park (The funds are then used by the park rangers for the preservation of the park)
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages and personal snacks.
Extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets, if any
Price From Islamabad:
3 person room sharing: PKR 23,000/- (Per head.)
2 person room sharing: PKR 26,000/- (Per head.)
Price from Karachi:
Via Greenline Train 3 person room sharing: PKR 38,985/- (Per head.)
Via Greenline Train 2 person room sharing: PKR 43,985/- (Per head.)
Via Air 3 person room sharing: PKR 45,975/-* (Per head.)
Via Air 2 person room sharing: PKR 50,975/-* (Per head.)
*Via Air package is subject to change according to current airfares at the time of confirmation.
*Transport charges for Pick & drop from Airport to Guesthouse/Hotel is not included in the package.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Registration & Payment:
You can reserve/book by Clicking here and following the procedure.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis, bed, and mattress.
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 14 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 10 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event