Off-Roading & Camping | Moola Chotuk
Life is meant for off-roading & finding waterfalls & freshwater springs.
Moola Chotuk is a marvel of nature in Baluchistan. Situated 100+kms from Khuzdar, it takes 4 hours to reach Moola, surrounded by mountains, these waterfalls & freshwater springs feel something out of this world.
It is only when you are out of the city, surrounded by nature with a clear mind, you can reflect upon life.
This trip is designed to be taken over a weekend and is about getting out of your comfort zone & connecting with nature, bear in mind that It's moderate to high level of adventure traveling & is suitable for travel enthusiasts only.
Day 00: 26th of April, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi.
11:45 PM: Tea & restroom break at Winder, a small town in Baluchistan
Day 01: 27th of April, Saturday.
06:00 AM: Arrival at Khuzdar.
07:00 AM: Breakfast at Khuzdar.
08:00 AM: Departure for Moola Chutok waterfalls.
Light refreshment will be provided during the travel
02:30 PM: Arrival at Moola Chutok - Visit of water streams, waterfall, and natural freshwater ponds.
3:30 PM: Lunch at Moola Chutok.
05:00 PM: Setting up the campsite
06:30 PM: Evening Tea & Sunset.
09:30 PM: Dinner at Camp Site.
10:00 PM: Barbecue & Music.
Overnight Stay in Camps.
Day 02: 28th of April, Sunday.
06:30 AM: Breakfast at the campsite.
07:30 AM: Visit of Water Stream.
10:30 AM: Trekking Back to Jeep.
11:00 AM: Departure for Khuzdar.
03:30 PM: Lunch at Khuzdar.
04:00 PM: Departure for Karachi.
07:30 PM: Stop at Winder.
10:00 PM: Arrival Back in Karachi, subject to traffic conditions.
Note: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
✓ AC Transport. (A grade Toyota Hiace or Coasters)
✓ 4×4 Jeeps (Non AC) from Khuzdar (Off-Roading)
✓ Accommodation in Sleeping Tents ( Sharing Basis ).
✓ Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ Campsite charges and fees.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
8,450/- per head.
You can register by clicking here
Office # 1C, Al Waris Heights,
North Nazimabad, Block "N",
Terms and Conditions:
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by Rover Pakistan due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.