Winter Stories | Exploring Kalam, Swat, Shugran & beyond.
Travel to where the mountains turn white & the rivers blue.
This package has been designed to Swat, Kalam, Shugran & Kashmir which are beautiful valleys & Hill stations that are accessible throughout the year so that the participants can enjoy snow & experience beautiful valleys and landscapes during the winter season.
Date: 03rd - 12th January.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience always comes first.
Price from Karachi to Karachi, Standard package via Green line is 39,845/- per head.
Price from Karachi to Karachi, package via Green line Economy is 31,345/- per head.
Price from Islamabad to Islamabad is PKR 22,475/- per head.
First come first serve basis, although 20th December is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 0: 3rd January, Friday.
Departure from Karachi via Greenline
Day 1: 04th January, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Overnight Stay in Islamabad.
Guest House/Hotel at Islamabad.
Day 2: 05th January, Sunday.
07:00 AM: Early Breakfast
08:00 AM: Departure for Kalam via Swat Expressway.
Stop at Bahrain, Swat River etc.
07:00 PM: Arrival at Kalam.
Dinner & Night Stay at Holiday Resort inn, Kalam or equivalent.
Day 3: 06th January, Monday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast
Visit of Ushu Forest & Mahodand till accessible.
04:30 PM: Arrival back at Kalam.
Barbecue, Bonfire at Kalam.
Overnight stay in Kalam.
Day 4: 07th January, Tuesday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast.
08:30 AM: Departure for Malam Jabba.
Activities at MalamJabba.
Arrival at Migora, Swat.
Dinner & Overnight stay in Relax Hilton, Swat or equivalent.
Day 5: 08th January, Wednesday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast
Departure from Mingora.
Visit of White Palace, SaiduSharif.
Arrival at Balakot.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Demanchi Balakot or equivalent.
Day 6: 09th January, Thursday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast
Full day visit to Shugran & Siri Paye uptill accessible via Jeeps.
Back at Balakot.
Dinner, Bonfire, Music.
Overnight stay at Balakot.
Day 7: 10th January, Friday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast
08:30 AM: Departure for Muzaffarabad, Kashmir via Ghari HabibUllah.
Visit of Dhani WaterFall, Neelum Valley.
Arrival at Islamabad around evening.
End of services for Islamabad members.
Overnight stay in Guest House.
Day 8: 11th January, Saturday.
02:30 PM: Drop at Margala station.
Day 9: 12th January, Sunday.
Arrival in Karachi.
All Major Services Included:
Transportation – A Grade Toyota Hiace or Coaster.
Hotel Expense (Sharing basis)
Food (Breakfast & Dinner where mentioned)
Barbecue & Bonfire where mentioned.
Services of a Guide.
All Parking fees & toll taxes.
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages and personal snacks.
Extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets, if any
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Registration & Payment:
You can reserve/book by clicking here & following the procedure.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for private rooms sharing)
• Separate room and camp for couples will be provided at an additional cost of 8000rs for the whole trip.
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 14 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 10 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event