Winter Stories | Swat, Shugran & beyond.
Travel to where the mountains turn white & the rivers blue.
This package has been designed to explore Swat & Shugran which are beautiful valleys & Hill stations that are accessible throughout the year so that the participants can enjoy snow & experience beautiful valleys and landscapes during the winter season.
05th - 14th November. (Karachi)
07th - 12th November. (Islamabad)
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience always comes first.
01st of November. First come first serve basis, although 01st March is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 05th November, Friday.
Departure from Karachi via Train/Bus.
Day 01: 06th November, Saturday.
Arrival in Islamabad, Night Stay in Islamabad (By Air Clients will also reach same day)
Day 02: 07th November, Sunday.
Breakfast & Departure for Malam Jabba
(Members joining from Islamabad will be informed about the meetup location)
Explore Malam Jabba, Ice skiing, Zipline, Chair Lift, Freefall, etc. (Cost is not included in the package) Dinner & Night stay at Malam Jabba
Day 03: 08th November, Monday.
Breakfast & Departure for Kalam
Explore Ushu Forest
Explore Paloga Valley
Explore Kalam Bazar
Dinner & Night stay at Mingora
Day 04: 09th November, Tuesday.
Explore White Palace
Explore Swat Wonderland
Explore Fizzaghat Park
Dinner & Night stay at Mingora
Day 05: 10th November, Wednesday.
Breakfast & Departure for Balakot via Swat motorway.
Dinner & Night stay at Balakot
Day 06: 11th November, Thursday.
Breakfast & Departure for Shogran
Explore Kewai Water Fall
Travel to Shogran via 4*4 Jeep
Explore Siri Paye Meadows
Dinner & Night stay at Shogran
Day 07: 12th November, Friday.
Departure for Khanpur Dam, Water sports, Jetski, Boat ride, parasailing (Water sports are not included in this package)
Dinner at Monal (Dinner is not included.
Night stay at Islamabad. (Services ends here for Islamabad to Islamabad members)
Day 08: 13th November, Saturday.
Departure for Karachi via Train/By Air by
From Hotel/Guest House to own conveyance (Uber, Careem)
Day 09: 14th November, Sunday.
Arrival at Karachi.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ Transport (We have Japanese A grade Toyota Hiace & Coasters - local vehicles are not used to avoid discomfort.)
✓ Accommodation (Rooms on sharing basis at family suitable hotels that meet our service standards)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan. (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Jeep expense for Mahudand & Shugran.
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages, and personal snacks.
Extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets, if any.
Price From Islamabad:
3-4 person room sharing: PKR 22,999/-
2 person room sharing: PKR 26,999/-
Price from Karachi:
Via Greenline Train 3-4 person room sharing: PKR 39,999/-
Via Greenline Train 2 person room sharing: PKR 44,999/-
Via Air 3-4 person room sharing: PKR 47,499/-*
Via Air 2 person room sharing: PKR 52,499/-*
*Via Air package is subject to change according to current airfares at the time of confirmation.
*Transport charges for Pick & drop from Airport to Guesthouse/Hotel is not included in the package.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Registration & Payment:
You can reserve/book by clicking the Register button & following the procedure.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses (If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for private rooms sharing)
• Separate room and camp for couples will be provided at an additional cost of 8000rs for the whole trip.
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if cancellation at least 14 days before the event.
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if cancellation at least 10 days before the event.
- 0% Refund if cancellation less than 10 days before the event.