Summer Escape | Exploring Kalam, Swat & beyond.
Join us to explore the beautiful valleys of Pakistan. The Summer season is when the Mountains are covered with greenery after a long spell of cold weather and the landscape becomes beautiful.
This package has been designed to visit Swat & Kalam which are beautiful valleys in KPK. Swat Valley is a mountainous region in Northern Pakistan that draws tourists from around the globe. It is often called the Mini Switzerland of Pakistan, thanks to its stunning snow-capped mountains and lush green valleys.
04th - 11th June. (Karachi)
06th - 09th June. (Islamabad)
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience always comes first.
30th of May. First come first serve basis, although 30th May is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 04th June, Friday.
Departure from Karachi via Greenline
Day 01: 05th June, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad
Overnight Stay in Islamabad Guest House/Hotel.
Day 02: 06th June, Sunday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast
08:00 AM: Departure for Kalam via Swat Expressway.
(Members Joining from Islamabad will be informed about the meeting location.)
Stop at Swat River.
Stop at Bahrain,
07:00 PM: Arrival at Kalam.
Dinner & Overnight Stay in Kalam at Holiday Resort inn or equivalent.
Day 03: 07th June, Monday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast
Visit of Ushu Forest & Mahodand lake till accessible.
05:00 PM: Arrival back at Kalam.
Departure for Mingora.
07:00 PM: Arrival at Mingora, Swat.
Dinner & Overnight stay in Relax Hilton, Peace Hotel Swat or equivalent.
Day 04: 08th June, Tuesday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast.
08:30 AM: Departure for Malam Jabba.
Activities at Malam Jabba.
Arrival at Mingora, Swat.
Dinner & Overnight stay in Relax Hilton, Peace Hotel Swat, or equivalent.
Day 05: 09th June, Wednesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast
Visit of White Palace.
Departure for Khanpur Dam
Time for activities.
Arrival in Islamabad. (End of services for Islamabad members.)
Overnight stay in Islamabad Guest House/Hotel.
Day 06: 10th June, Thursday.
01:30 PM: Drop at Margala station.
Departure from Islamabad via Greenline train.
Day 07: 11th June, Friday.
Arrival in Karachi.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ Transport (We have Japanese A grade Toyota Hiace & Coasters - local vehicles are not used to avoid discomfort.)
✓ Accommodation (Rooms on sharing basis at family suitable hotels that meet our service standards)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan. (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Jeep expense for Mahudand Lake.
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages, and personal snacks.
An extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets, if any.
Price From Islamabad: (Excluding Islamabad stays)
3-4 person room sharing: PKR 22,000/-
2 person room sharing: PKR 25,000/-
Price from Karachi:
Via Greenline Train 3 person room sharing: PKR 38,000/-
Via Greenline Train 2 person room sharing: PKR 42,500/-
Via Air 3 person room sharing: PKR 43,000/-*
Via Air 2 person room sharing: PKR 47,500/-*
*Via Air package is subject to change according to current airfares at the time of confirmation.
*Transport charges for Pick & drop from Airport to Guesthouse/Hotel is not included in the package.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Registration & Payment:
You can reserve/book by clicking the Register button & following the procedure.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on a 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses (If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for 2 person room sharing package)
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost that occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure, or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the total amount if canceled at least 14 days before the event.
- 30% Refund of the total amount if canceled at least 10 days before the event.
- 0% Refund if canceled less than 10 days before the event.