Summer Escape | Hunza, Naran, Khunjerab & beyond.
This tour has been designed to cover the top two most beautiful destinations of Northern Pakistan, i.e Hunza & Naran. Experience these areas of Pakistan & all their hospitality, new culture, amazing landscape & a refreshing trip to keep you focused in life.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour.
To us, your experience comes first. This experience has been designed keeping a perfect balance between the number of days and the locations to be explored without making it too hectic & is also specifically designed in a way that a working professional just needs to take 1 week off from work!
25th - 04th July (Karachi)
27th - 02nd July (Islamabad)
3 Nights Hunza, 1 Night Naran, 1 Night Balakot & 2 Nights Islamabad for Karachi Members
Places to be covered:
Naran, Babusar, Lulusar, Balakot, Hunza – Altit, Baltit fort, Attabad lake, Passu cathedrals, Sost, and all the way to Khunjerab pass.
20th June, First come first serve basis, although 10th June is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 25th June, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline Train.
Day 01: 26th June, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad
Check in at Guest House at a Prime location in Islamabad.
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Overnight stay in Islamabad - Guest House.
Day 02: 27th June, Sunday.
06:00 AM: Early Morning Departure from Islamabad.
Members joining from Islamabad will report to the Guesthouse.
08:30 AM: Breakfast at Abbottabad.
11:30 AM: Stop at Kiwai, Abshar Café.
02:30 PM: Arrival at Naran.
Check-in at Dimanche Hotel/Rockwood or equivalent.
04:00 PM: Visit of Lake Saif-Ul-Mulook.
09:00 PM: Dinner & Overnight stay in Demanchi Hotel/Rose Valley, Naran.
Day 03: 28th June, Monday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:00 AM: Departure for Hunza
Stop at Lulusar Lake
Stop at Babusar Top
Stop at Junction Point
Stop at Rakaposhi View Point
07:30 PM: Arrival at Hunza.
Dinner and Night Stay at Hunza Elites Hotel/Motel 35 Or Equivalent Hotel.
Day 04: 29th June, Tuesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Departure for Day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border).
07:00 PM: Arrival back at Hunza.
09:00 PM: Dinner and Night Stay at Hunza Elites Hotel/Motel 35 Or Equivalent Hotel.
Day 05: 30th June, Wednesday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:30 AM: Visit of Baltit Fort, Altit Fort & Bazaar.
04:00 PM: Arrival at Duiker, Eagles Nest.
06:00 PM: Sunset & View of Hunza Valley.
07:30 PM: Back to Hunza Valley.
9:00 PM: Barbecue, Bonfire, and live folk music.
Overnight Stay at Hunza Elites Hotel/Motel 35 Or Equivalent Hotel.
Day 06: 01st July, Thursday
08:00 AM: Breakfast.
09:00 AM: Departure for Balakot.
2 - 3 stops in between.
09:00 PM: Dinner & Overnight stay in Demanchi Hotel or equivalent, Balakot.
Day 07: 02nd July, Friday
07:30 AM: Breakfast.
08:00 AM: Departure from Balakot.
5 hours drive to Islamabad.
Visit of Faisal Mosque, visit of Saidpur Village.
End of services for Islamabad Members.
Overnight stay at Guest House in Islamabad.
Day 08: 03rd July, Saturday
02:00 PM: Departure from Islamabad via Greenline
Day 09: 04th July, Sunday
01:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (We have A grade Japanese Toyota Hiace & Coasters in our fleet)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Accommodation (We only deal with hotels that are up to our set standards.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Folk Music, Bonfire & Barbecue night. (Quality entertainment with live dinner to give you a glimpse of the local culture)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Entry ticket for Khunjerab National Park (The funds are then used by the park rangers for the preservation of the park)
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages, and personal snacks.
An extra expense due to landslides or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets for forts.
Price From Islamabad: (Excluding Islamabad stays)
3-4 person room sharing: PKR 24,000/- (Per head.)
2 person room sharing: PKR 28,000/- (Per head.)
Price from Karachi:
Via Greenline Train 3-4 person room sharing: PKR 40,000/- (Per head.)
Via Greenline Train 2 person room sharing: PKR 45,500/- (Per head.)
Via Air 3-4 person room sharing: PKR 45,000/-* (Per head.)
Via Air 2 person room sharing: PKR 50,500/-* (Per head.)
*Via Air package is subject to change according to current airfares at the time of confirmation.
*Transport charges for Pick & drop from Airport to Guesthouse/Hotel are not included in the package.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on a 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for 2 person room sharing)
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost that occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure, or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the total amount if canceled at least 25 days before the Event
- 30% Refund of the total amount if canceled at least 20 days before the Event
- 0% Refund if canceled Less than 10 Days Before Event