Summer Escape | Hunza, Naltar, Khunjerab & beyond.
Experience the Northern Areas of Pakistan & all their hospitality, new culture, amazing landscape & a refreshing trip to keep you focused in life.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour.
To us, your experience comes first. This experience has been designed keeping a perfect balance between the number of days and the locations to be explored without making it too hectic & is also specifically designed in a way that a working professional just needs to take 1 week off from work!
02nd - 11th July (Karachi)
04th - 09th July (Islamabad)
Places to be covered:
Hunza, Naran, Naltar, Satrangi Lake, Baltit fort, Rakaposhi, Attabad lake, Passu cathedrals, Sost, and all the way to Khunjerab pass plus multiple minor attractions.
28th June, First come first serve basis, although 28th June is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 02nd July, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline.
Day 01: 03rd July, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad.
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Night stay in Islamabad Guest House/Hotel.
Day 02: 04th July, Sunday.
Early morning departure from Islamabad. (Members joining from Islamabad will be informed about the meetup location)
08:00 AM: Stop en-route for Breakfast.
Stop at Lulusar Lake.
Stop at Babusar Top.
08:30 PM: Dinner & Overnight stay in Junction resort, Bunji.
Day 03: 05th July, Monday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:00 AM: Departure for Naltar
Stop at 3 mountain ranges junction view point.
10:30 AM: Arrival at Nomal. (Transfer to Prado 4x4 for offroading)
12:15 PM: Arrival at Naltar.
03:00 PM: Visit of Satrangi lake - till accessible.
Visit of Snowleopard conservation center.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Naltar Continental or equivalent.
Day 04: 06th July, Tuesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:00 AM: Departure for Hunza.
Stop at Rakaposhi's view point.
12:00 PM: Arrival at Hunza.
Visit of Baltit fort & Hunza bazaar.
Dinner & Overnight Stay in Hunza Motel 35/Equivalent.
Day 05: 07th July, Wednesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Departure for a full-day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border) If accessible via bus.
Back to Hunza.
09:00 PM: Bonfire, Live Folk Music & Barbecue Night.
Overnight Stay in Hunza Motel 35/Equivalent.
Day 06: 08th July, Thursday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast call.
02:30 AM: Departure for Naran.
Restroom breaks in between.
09:00 PM: Dinner & overnight stay at Naran Demanchi Hotel/Rose Valley.
Day 07: 09th July, Friday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:00 AM: Departure for Islamabad.
Arrival at Islamabad.
End of services for members joining from Islamabad.
Overnight stay for other members.
Day 08: 10th July, Saturday.
02:00 PM Departure from Margala Station for Karachi via Green Line.
Day 09: 11th July, Sunday.
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (We have A grade Japanese Toyota Hiace & Coasters in our fleet)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Accommodation (We only deal with hotels that are up to our set standards.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Folk Music, Bonfire & Barbecue night. (Quality entertainment with live dinner to give you a glimpse of the local culture)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Entry ticket for Khunjerab National Park (The funds are then used by the park rangers for the preservation of the park)
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages, and personal snacks.
An extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets for forts.
Price From Islamabad: (Excluding Islamabad stays)
3-4 person room sharing: PKR 25,000/- (Per head.)
2 person room sharing: PKR 29,000/- (Per head.)
Price from Karachi:
Via Greenline Train 3-4 person room sharing: PKR 42,000/- (Per head.)
Via Greenline Train 2 person room sharing: PKR 47,000/- (Per head.)
Via Air 3-4 person room sharing: PKR 47,000/-* (Per head.)
Via Air 2 person room sharing: PKR 52,000/-* (Per head.)
*Via Air package is subject to change according to current airfares at the time of confirmation.
*Transport charges for Pick & drop from Airport to Guesthouse/Hotel are not included in the package.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on a 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for 2 person room sharing)
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost that occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the total amount if canceled at least 25 days before the Event
- 30% Refund of the total amount if canceled at least 20 days before the Event
- 0% Refund if canceled Less than 10 Days Before Event