Summer Escape - Exploring, Hunza, Khunjerab, Naran, SaifulMulk, Attabad & beyond.
This tour has been designed to cover the top two most beautiful destinations of Northern Pakistan, i.e Hunza & Naran.
02nd August - 11th August
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience always comes first.
This tour is designed with careful consideration to give ample time to each place we are visiting.
3 Nights Hunza, 1 Night Naran, 1 Night Balakot & 2 Nights Islamabad for Karachi Members.
Major places to be covered:
Naran, Babusar, Lulusar, Balakot, Hunza – Altit, Baltit fort, Attabad lake, Passu cathedrals, Sost and all the way to Khunjerab pass.
Price from Islamabad to Islamabad is PKR 25,485/- per head.
Price from Karachi to Karachi, Standard package via Green line is PKR 41,985/- per head.
Price from Karachi to Karachi, Via Greenline Economy is PKR 33,485/- per head.
Price from Karachi via Air PKR 54,900/- per head. (subject to airfare)
10th of July
First come first serve basis, although 10th July is the last date, we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 02nd August, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline Train.
Day 01: 03rd August, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad
Check in at Guest House at a Prime location in Islamabad.
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Overnight stay in Islamabad - Guest House.
Day 02: 04th August, Sunday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast.
08:30 AM: Departure from Islamabad.
Members joining from Islamabad will report to the Guesthouse.
01:30 PM: Stop at Balakot.
Stop at Kiwai, Abshar Café.
06:30 PM: Arrival at Naran.
Check in at Demanchi Hotel, Naran or equivalent.
09:00 PM: Dinner
Day 03: 05th August, Monday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:00 AM: Departure for Hunza
Stop at Lulusar Lake
Stop at Babusar Top
Stop at Junction Point
Stop at Rakaposhi ViewPoint
07:30 PM: Arrival at Hunza.
Dinner and Night Stay at Hunza View Hotel.
(Category B Hotel - Overlooks 7 famous mountain peaks and whole Hunza valley.)
Day 04: 06th August, Tuesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Departure for Day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border).
07:00 PM: Arrival back at Hunza.
09:00 PM: Dinner.
Over Night Stay in Hunza View Hotel.
Day 05: 07th August, Wednesday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:30 AM: Visit of Baltit, Altit Fort & Bazaar.
04:00 PM: Arrival at Duiker, Eagles Nest.
06:00 PM: Sunset & View of Hunza Valley.
07:30 PM: Back to Hunza Valley.
9:00 PM: Barbecue, Bonfire, and folk music night.
Over Night Stay in Hunza View Hotel.
Day 06: 08th August, Thursday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast.
09:00 AM: Departure for Balakot.
Stop at Babusar Pass & Lulusar Lake.
Check in at Demanchi Hotel, Balakot or Equivalent.
10:00 PM: Dinner.
Day 07: 09th August, Friday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast.
08:00 AM: Departure from Balakot.
5 hours drive to Islamabad.
Visit of Faisal Mosque, visit of Saidpur Village.
End of services for Islamabad Members.
Overnight stay at Guest House at a prime location in Islamabad.
Day 08: 10th August, Saturday.
02:00 PM: Departure from Islamabad via Greenline
Day 09: 11th August, Sunday.
01:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Transportation – Toyota Hiace or Coaster.
Hotel Expense (3-4 Sharing basis).
Food (Breakfast & Dinner where mentioned in the detailed plan)
Barbecue, Bonfire and folk music night at Hunza.
Entry Ticket for Khunjerab National Park.
Services of a Guide.
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages and personal snacks.
Extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Meals not mentioned.
Sight tickets for forts.
50% when registering,
50% 14 days before the event.
You can Book/Register by clicking here and following the payment procedure.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
•Separate room and or camp for couples will be provided at an additional cost of 8000rs for the whole trip.
•Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on mattress then please opt for private rooms sharing)
• Breakfast and Dinner is included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan
•In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the company.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel booking any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of paid amount if Cancellation at least 20 Days Before the Event.
- 30% Refund of paid amount if Cancellation at least 15 Days Before the Event.
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 15 Days Before Event.