Long Weekend Special - StarLight | Camping, Music & Bonfire Under Infinite Stars at Ranikot Fort.
Spend a weekend camping under infinite stars on a no-moon night at the world's largest fort, Ranikot.
Clear night sky, camping, trekking, bonfire & some live music.
22nd March is no-moon night and ideal conditions to witness a starry sky in all its glory.
Centuries-old Ranikot Fort is also known as The Great Wall of Pakistan and is believed to be the world's largest fort. The fort's ramparts have been compared to the Great Wall of China. There's also a freshwater spring known as Parion-ja-thar that gives life to the region.
Activities on the trip include camping, trekking, bonfire, stargazing, live music & refreshing your mind away from the routine life.
Considering the weather gets a little hotter in March, we have revised our itinerary to avoid being out in the open during the hottest time of the day.
22nd March, Sunday:
10:30 AM: Departure from Karachi
12:30 AM: Lunch at Highway - Super Madina.
04:30 PM: Arrival at Rani Kot.
Exploring Meri Kot Fort - Settling in camps.
05:00 PM: Evening tea at Merikot Fort.
Enjoy the sun setting over the Kirthar mountains from the walls of the fort.
Rest time - relax & enjoy some bonfire.
09:00 PM: Dinner
Live Music, Bonfire & Happy Vibes.
Only ambient lightning turned on so that we're easily able to stargaze.
11:00 PM: Tea served to members around the campfire.
Overnight stay in Camps.
Flag Waving, National Anthem & Some fireworks to light-up the night sky.
23rd March, Monday:
07:00 AM: Live Breakfast
08:00 PM: Start of Trekking towards fairy pond locally known as Parion-ja-thar - You can dip your feet in the pond and stream for a fish pedicure or even take a dip in the freshwater pond - nothing as refreshing like that. (Requires trekking, option to stay back & enjoy at the campsite as well.)
10:30 PM: Back at Merikot.
11:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
Stopover at Hyderabad motorway.
04:00-04:30 PM: Arrival at Karachi.
Basic deviation in the itinerary due to uncontrollable factors is normal.
Trip Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC transport. (We only have Japanese grade Toyota Hiaces or Coasters in our fleet - below standard 45 seater local coaches are not used.)
✓ Meals as mentioned in the plan. (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count.)
✓ Camps on a sharing basis. (Clean and high-quality camps for a comfortable experience.)
✓ Bonfire & live music. (A camping trip would be incomplete without it.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach.)
✓ Basic first aid kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency.)
✓ Professional photography. (Memories that can be stored forever.)
All-inclusive package: 6,975/- per person.
Bring your own car: 4,975/- per person
Attractive group & student discounts are available.
You may book your slots by clicking here & following the payment procedure.
Ge in touch with our travel experts in case of any queries:
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are assigned on a 4-5 person sharing basis.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, a camp for PKR 1,995/- extra.
• A very limited number of rooms are also available at an additional cost of PKR 4,950/-
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• In the case of a promo code - only a single type of discount is applicable.
• For people bringing their own car, the plan will not be compromised in case their car breaks down or God forbid they are involved in an accident.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if cancellation at least 15 days before the event.
- 30% Refund if cancellation at least 10 days before the event.
- 0% Refund if cancellation less than 10 days before the event.
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the adventurous nature of the trip accordingly.