Spring Sale | Night Camping Trip to Gorakh Hills.
Due to its high elevation weather at Gorakh remains pleasantly cold even during summers and is an amazing getaway from the heat & pollution of the city.
Step out of your comfort zone and breathe fresh air for a change.
22% off on Spring Sale.
The trip features an adventurous jeep safari over the Kirthar mountain range, camping & one of the top most amazing sunsets in Pakistan.
The hill station is located 8-10 hours drive from Karachi & gives you an opportunity to be with the mountains without traveling to upcountry.
The views from Gorakh top are breathtaking.
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: 20th of April
04:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
10:30 AM: Brunch at Sehwan Resturant.
12:30 PM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi ( Gorakh Base Camp).
01:00 PM: Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4x4 Jeeps.
04:00 PM: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station
05:00 PM: Hike towards Benazir Point (15 Minute Hike)
Sunset View From Top.
7-9 PM: Rest Time - Take a nap to refresh yourself.
09:00 PM: Dinner
10:30 PM: Bonfire & Music.
Night stay in camps.
Day 02: 21st of April
06:45 AM: Tea will be served at G-Resort.
07:00 AM: Departure from Gorakh Hills.
10:00 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi.
11:00 AM: Arrival at Sehwan (Brunch)
03:30 AM: Arrival Hyderabad
Arrival Karachi 5-7 PM
Note: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
✓ AC Transport. (Toyota coaster or Daewoo Bus)
✓ 4×4 Jeeps (Non AC) from Gorakh Base to Benazir Top.
✓ Accommodation in camps ( Sharing Basis ).
✓ Bonfire & Music.
✓ Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ Campsite charges and fees.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
Original: 7000/- Per Head.
Spring Sale Price: 5,499/- Per Head.
Booking & Reservation:
Please book your seat by clicking here and following the procedure
Terms and Conditions:
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by Rover Pakistan due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, Sleeping Camp for 2000/-, Room for 3500/- (Depends on availability.)
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly