SoundScape | Travel & Music Fest at the Mystical Ranikot Fort.
21st - 22nd December.
The SoundScape is one of its kind travel & music fest which involves traveling far away to a remote location, escaping from our routines & the monotony that we call life for the sake of music, freedom & travel.
Cold night breeze, camping, trekking, bonfire & musical performance by Desraag.
Centuries-old Ranikot Fort is also known as The Great Wall of Pakistan and is believed to be the world's largest fort. The fort's ramparts have been compared to the Great Wall of China. There's also a freshwater spring known as Parion-ja-thar that gives life to the region.
Activities on the trip include camping, trekking, bonfire, music & refreshing your mind away from the routine life.
26th December, Saturday:
06:30 AM: Departure from Karachi
light breakfast box in the van.
10:30 AM: Brief stop at Highway.
12:30 PM: Arrival at Rani Kot.
Exploring Meri Kot Fort.
01:30 PM: Lunch at Merikot Fort.
02:30 PM: Start of Trekking towards fairy pond locally known as Parion-ja-Thar & Mohan Gate.
(Requires trekking, option to stay back & enjoy at the campsite as well.)
06:30 PM: Back at Merikot.
Rest time - relax & enjoy some bonfire.
08:00 PM: Dinner
09:30 PM onwards: Jam-Packed Musical performances by Multiple artists.
Performance by Leo twins ft. Hamza Tanveer.
Overnight stay in Camps.
27th December, Sunday:
07:00 AM: Live Breakfast
08:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
stopover at Hyderabad motorway.
02:30-03:00 PM: Arrival at Karachi.
The basic deviation in the itinerary is normal.
✓ AC Transport (Toyota Hiace &/or Coaster. Disinfected & sanitized to ensure a safe journey)
✓ Accommodation (Sanitized Camps/Rooms.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Folk Music, Bonfire & Barbecue night. (Quality entertainment with live dinner to give you a glimpse of the local culture)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
All-inclusive package: 7,475/- per head.
Bring your own car: 5,475/- per head.
Attractive group & student discounts are available.
You may book your slots by clicking here & following the payment procedure.
Ge in touch with our travel experts in case of any queries:
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are assigned on 4-5 person sharing basis.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, a camp for 2800 extra.
• A very limited number of rooms are also available at an additional cost of 8000rs total.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• In the case of a promo code - only a single type of discount is applicable.
• For people bringing their own car, the plan will not be compromised in case their car breaks down or God forbid they are involved in an accident.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation at least 15 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation at least 10 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the adventurous nature of the trip accordingly.