Soulful Sindh | An experience through culture & heritage.
Step out of the city & experience a journey through our culture & heritage.
This experience features the visit of some historical sites in the interior of Sindh and amazing camping experience at an agricultural farm located in Mirpur Sakro, known for its fresh air and clear skies. The experience takes you back in time and helps you reconnect with your inner self.
It doesn't stop there! we will also have a live musical performance to keep you entertained through the night along with some bonfire & tea.
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01 - 7th March:
07:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
09:00 AM: Breakfast at Cafe Imran
09:30 AM: Visit of Makli Graveyard.
11:00 AM: Visit Shahjehan Mosque (Thatta)
12:30 PM: Departure for MirpurSakro
03:00 PM: Late Lunch at YBQ’s Farmhouse (MirpurSakro)
04:00 PM: Getting settled in camps.
Enjoy a beautiful village setting sunset.
09:00 PM: Dinner, bonfire, live music, starry night and a beautiful campsite.
Relax & Unwind away from all the commotion in the city.
Day 02 - 8th March:
08:00 AM onwards: Breakfast.
Early morning yoga & meditation.
Visit of fruit & vegetable fields
12:30 PM: Departure for Karachi
02:30 PMish: Expected arrival at Karachi.
Note: A few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (We only use Japanese A grade Toyota Hiace, Coasters or Yutong luxury buses - local vehicles are not used to avoid discomfort.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Camping (High-quality neat and clean camps for a comfortable yet adventurous stay)
✓ Bonfire & Live Music. (To keep you entertained thoroughly)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
Complete package, 8,985/= per head.
Bring your own car, 7,985/- per head.
Group & student discounts available.
Registration & Account information:
Please book your seat by clicking here and following the procedure
You may contact our travel consultant at +92335-7683700 in case of any queries.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are distributed at a 3-4 person sharing basis if you're not comfortable with that arrangement you can opt for a 2 person sharing camp for an extra charge of PKR 999/- for 2 people.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 10 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly as this is an adventure camping trip to a remote location.