One Day Snorkeling Trip to Churna Island.
Charna Island is located near Mubarak Goth, Kiamari Town in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
Churna Island is a small uninhabited island located in the Arabian Sea, about 9 km west of the mouth of the Hub River, at the boundary between the provinces of Balochistan and Sindh. Charna is approximately 1.2 km long and 0.5 km wide.
Charna is also locally known "Cheerno". It is 6 km away from Mubarak Village. Fishermen of Mubarak Goth go for fishing near the Charna Island. There are many species of fish, crabs, and lobsters.
Trip Plan for 24th March:
07:00 AM: Departure from Karachi.
09:00 AM: Arrival at Mubarak Village
30 minutes stop for changing clothes.
09:30 PM: Departure to Churna Island on Boats.
45 minute Boat Ride.
10:15 PM: Arrival at Churna Island.
Activities – Underwater Photography, Snorkeling
(Cliff Jumping - Subject to Tidal Conditions)
02:30 PM: Departure from Churna Island.
03:00 PM: Arrival back at Mubarak Village.
05:00 PM: Departure for Karachi.
07:00 - 07:30 PM Arrival.
Basic Deviation in the itinerary is normal.
• AC Transportation.
• Light Breakfast Box & Proper Lunch.
• Life Jackets.
• Safety Equipment required.
• Local Boat Ride.
• Underwater Photography.
• Cliff Jumping (Depends on the Tidal conditions).
• Gear for Snorkeling.
3245/- per head.
Please book your seat by clicking here and following the procedure
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 20 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• In case of any unexpected access issues to any of the places during the trip, no refunds shall be made.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly, as some of the places to be explored are not very developed.