Autumn Affairs | Hunza, Fairy Meadows, Attabad lake & beyond.
Exploring Hunza valley, Khunjerab pass, Fairy Meadows, Attabad Lake plus multiple attractions.
The tour has been designed with the focus on traveling to the topmost beautiful destinations of the country, It focuses on having plenty of time at the highlighted locations so that a person can relax and absorb the place at an affordable price that too without compromising standards.
Departure from Karachi:
Every Friday via Train/Bus
Every Saturday By Air
Departure from Islamabad:
Every Sunday Morning.
Places to be covered:
Hunza, Fairy Meadows, Baltit fort, Rakaposhi, Attabad lake, Passu cathedrals, Sost, and all the way to Khunjerab pass plus multiple minor attractions.
(Karachi to Karachi)
2 Nights Hunza, 2 Nights Fairy Meadows, 2 Nights Bunji & 1 Night Islamabad.
Five Days Before the Departure Date. First come first serve basis, we close registrations as soon as the slots get booked.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: Friday.
09:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline.
Day 01: Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad.
Dinner and Night stay in Islamabad Guest House/Hotel.
Day 02: Sunday.
06:00 AM: Stop at Balakot for Breakfast.
Stop at Beysal.
08:30 PM: Dinner & Overnight stay in Chilas or Bunji.
Day 03: Monday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:00 AM: Departure from Chilas/Bunji
10:30 AM: Arrival at RaiKot.
4x4 Jeep ride.
1:30 PM: Arrival at Tattoo village.
2:00 PM: Trek Starts
5:00 PM: Arrival at Fairy Meadows.
09:00 PM: Dinner, Bonfire, and Overnight stay in Camps/Cottages.
*Extra charges for stay in cottages (6000/night/Cottage)
Day 04: Tuesday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Departure for the trek to Beyal Camp and Nanga Parbat View Point.
02:00 PM: Arrival at View Point.
05:00 PM: Back to Fairy Meadows.
Bonfire & music.
09:00 PM: Dinner & overnight stay in Camps.
Day 05: Wednesday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:00 AM: Departure from Fairy Meadows.
10:00 AM: Arrival at Tattu village.
11:00 AM: Arrival at Raikot.
01:00 AM: Stop at 3 Mountain Ranges Junction Point.
04:30 PM: Stop at Rakaposhi View Point.
07:00 PM: Arrival at Hunza.
Dinner & Overnight Stay in Hunza Motel 35 or equivalent.
Day 06: Thursday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Departure for Day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border till accessible).
07:00 PM: Arrival back at Hunza.
09:00 PM: Dinner & Overnight Stay in Hunza Motel 35 or equivalent.
Day 07: Friday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:00 AM: Visit of Baltit Fort, Bazar.
04:00 PM: Visit of Altit Fort & Eagles Nest. (Duiker viewpoint)
05:00 PM: Departure for Chilas/Bunji
09:00 PM: Dinner & Overnight Stay in Bunji/Chilas.
Day 08: Saturday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast.
08:30 AM: Departure from Bunji/Chilas
01:00 AM: Short Stops en route
11:59 PM: Late Night Arrival in Isb.
End of services for Islamabad members
Night Stay in Guest House/Hotel in Islamabad for Karachi Members.
Day 09: Sunday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast
Departure from Islamabad.
Day 10: Monday.
Arrival in Karachi
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (We have A grade Japanese Toyota Hiace & Coasters in our fleet)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Accommodation (We only deal with hotels that are up to our set standards.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages, and personal snacks.
An extra expense due to landslides or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets for forts.
Price from Islamabad: (Excluding Islamabad Stays)
3-4 person room sharing: Pkr. 32,000/- (Per head.)
2 person room sharing: Pkr. 38,000/- (Per head.)
Price from Islamabad: (Including Islamabad Stays)
3-4 person room sharing: Pkr. 37,000/- (Per head.)
2 person room sharing: Pkr. 46,000/- (Per head.)
Price from Karachi:
Via Bus 3-4 person room sharing: PKR 53,000/-* (Per head.)
Via Bus 2 person room sharing: 62,000/- (Per head.)
Via Greenline Train 3-4 person room sharing: 56,000/- (Per head.)
Via Greenline Train 2 person room sharing: 65,000/- (Per head.)
Via Air 3-4 person room sharing: PKR 82,500/-* (Per head.)
Via Air 2 person room sharing: PKR 88,500/-* (Per head.)
*Via Air package is subject to change according to current airfares at the time of confirmation.
*Transport charges for Pick & drop from Airport/Station to Guesthouse/Hotel are not included in the package.
*Optional Separate Cottage price is 6,000/night at Fairy Meadows.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for 2 person room sharing option)
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost that occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 25 days before the Event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 20 days before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event