A Road Trip - Gwadar
The road trip to Gawadar is not about reaching the destination itself, it's about the journey you take to the destination. The road trip features the magnificent Makran Coastal Highway which is no less in beauty than the mighty Karakoram Highway.
The journey through this coastal belt of Pakistan along the mystical Makran mountain range will make you fall in love with the region.
The road trip also features the beautiful Ormara beach, Kund Malir beach, Hingol National Park and the well-known Princess of Hope.
Winter is the best season to visit southern Baluchistan which is generally warm throughout the year.
Our itinerary is designed in a way where you can get the best experience out of the trip. Our explorers travel and visit the place themselves and design the trip accordingly so that our members are at the right place at the right time, which is a significant part of the overall traveling experience.
Day 01: Staurday
01:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
02:30 AM: Tea and restroom break at Winder, a small town in Baluchistan.
05:30 AM: Sunrise at Kund Malir Beach, followed by breakfast. (Anda, Paratha & Tea)
07:30 AM: 15 minutes stop at Princess of Hope
01:00 PM: Arrival at Gwadar.
Check-in Gwadar Tourist Motel, one of the few good hotels in Gwadar.
02:30 PM: Lunch at Gwadar Tourist Motel (Chicken Biriyani, Raita, Salad & Cold drink).
03:00 PM: Departure for Gwadar Stadium.
Witness the sun setting over the Arabian sea from the hammerhead of Gwadar.
07:00 PM: Tea at Marjan Hotel – situated on a mountain top and provides a view of whole Gwadar city
09:30 PM: Dinner at Gwadar Tourist Motel. (Chicken Karhai, Naan, Raita, Salad & Cold drink)
Rest and sleep in rooms.
Day 02: Sunday
05:30 AM: Departure to Koh – e – Batil for sunrise – includes climbing 700 stairs to reach the mountain top. (Optional if you prefer to sleep)
08:00 AM: Breakfast
08:30 AM: Visit of fish harbor and boat making industry
09:00 AM: Visit of Gwadar bazaar.
09:30 AM: Departure from Gwadar
02:30 PM: Lunch at Ormara beach/Kund Malir Beach. (Chicken Karhai, Daal, Sabzi, Naan & Cold drink).
06:00 PM: Stop at Makran Coastal Highway to witness the last sunset of the trip.
08:30 PM: Tea and restroom break at Winder.
10:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi.
The basic deviation in the itinerary is normal.
Trip Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport ( A grade Toyota coaster, Hiace) Disinfected and Sanitized to ensure a safe journey
✓ Accommodation. (We make sure to use good standard family suitable hotels with courteous staff, rooms are provided on a sharing basis.)
✓ All meals mentioned. (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
✓ All entry fees and toll taxes. (Already included in this package so no hidden charges are applied)
Only PKR 12,500/= per head for a refreshing break from city life.
Group Discounts are available.
Booking & Registration:
You can register by clicking here and following the registration & payment process.
Terms and Conditions:
• The minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by Rover Pakistan due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples would be charged 4000/- extra for the couple.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.