Drum Circle, Music, Camping & Bonfire Under FullMoon.
Spend a weekend camping under Fullmoon night at the world's largest fort, Ranikot.
29th November is a Fullmoon night and ideal conditions to witness Ranikot Fort in all its glory.
Centuries-old Ranikot Fort is also known as The Great Wall of Pakistan and is believed to be the world's largest fort. The fort's ramparts have been compared to the Great Wall of China. There's also a freshwater spring known as Parion-ja-thar that gives life to the region.
Activities on the trip include camping under Fullmoon, trekking, bonfire, Drum Circle & music refreshing your mind away from the routine life.
28th November, Saturday:
06:30 AM: Departure from Karachi
light breakfast box in the van.
10:30 AM: Brief stop at Highway.
12:30 PM: Arrival at Rani Kot.
Exploring Meri Kot Fort.
01:30 PM: Lunch at Merikot Fort.
02:30 PM: Start of Trekking towards fairy pond locally known as Parion-jo-Tar & Mohan Gate.
(Requires trekking, option to stay back & enjoy at the campsite as well.)
06:30 PM: Back at Merikot.
09:00 PM: Dinner
Drum Circle, Bonfire & Happy Vibes.
11:00 PM: Tea served to members around the campfire.
Overnight stay in Camps.
29th November, Sunday:
07:00 AM: Live Breakfast
08:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
stopover at Hyderabad motorway.
02:30-03:00 PM: Arrival at Karachi.
The basic deviation in the itinerary is normal.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (Toyota Hiace &/or Coaster. Disinfected to ensure a safe journey.)
✓ Accommodation (Sanitized rooms/Camps on 3 people sharing basis.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & the nearest hospitals are known of in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
All-inclusive package: 6,975/- per person.
Bring your own car: 4,975/- per person
Attractive group & student discounts are available.
You may book your slots by clicking here & following the payment procedure.
Get in touch with our travel experts in case of any queries:
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are assigned on 4-5 person sharing basis.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, a camp for PKR 2,500/- extra.
• A very limited number of rooms are also available at an additional cost of PKR 5,950/-
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• In the case of a promo code - only a single type of discount is applicable.
• For people bringing their own car, the plan will not be compromised in case their car breaks down or God forbid they are involved in an accident.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation at least 15 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation at least 10 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the adventurous nature of the trip accordingly.