Day Excursion | Ranikot, Merikot & Parion Jo Tar.
Pack your bags and join us for a day excursion to Ranikot Fort, the world's largest fort.
Winter is the best season to explore the otherwise hot regions of Sindh.
Ranikot Fort is also known as The Great Wall of Pakistan and is believed to be the world's largest fort. The fort's ramparts have been compared to the Great Wall of China. It is situated in the Kirthar mountain range and provides some breathtaking views. The grandeur of the fort is mystical and makes one wonder about the times passed in the fort.
Roadtrip & trekking to the famous water stream in the surrounding area of Ranikot locally known as Parion Jo Tar.
23rd February, Sunday:
06:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
Breakfast stop at LooniKot.
11:00 AM: Arrival at Rani Kot.
Stop at Sun gate.
Exploring Meri Kot Fort.
12:30 PM Lunch at Merikot Fort.
01:30 PM Start of Trekking towards fairy pond locally known as Parion-Jo-Thar.
04:30 PM Back at Merikot.
05:00 PM Departure from RaniKot.
Stop at Hyderabad.
08:00 - 09:00 PM: Arrival at Karachi.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (We have Japanese A grade Toyota Hiace, Coasters or Yutong luxury buses - local vehicles are not used to avoid discomfort.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
All-inclusive package: 3,485/- per head.
You can register by clicking here and following the booking procedure.
You may call our travel consultant at +923357683700 in case of any confusion.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• The minimum number to carry out a trip is 12. If the trip is called off due to low registration, paid participants have the right to claim a 100% refund or transfer to the next available trip.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation at least 10 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation at least 7 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 7 Days Before Event
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.