Day Excursion | Ranikot, Merikot & Parion Jo Tar.
Pack your bags and join us for a day excursion to Ranikot Fort, the worlds largest fort.
Winter is the best season to explore the otherwise hot regions of Sindh.
Ranikot Fort is also known as The Great Wall of Pakistan and is believed to be the world's largest fort. The fort's ramparts have been compared to the Great Wall of China. It is situated in the Kirthar mountain range and provides some breathtaking views. The grandeur of the fort is mystical and makes one wonder about the times passed in the fort.
Roadtrip & trekking to the famous water stream in the surrounding area of Ranikot locally known as Parion Jo Tar.
24th February, Sunday:
06:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
Light Breakfast Box in the van.
09:00 AM: 30 minute Tea Stop on Indus Highway.
11:00 AM: Arrival at Rani Kot.
Stop at Sun gate.
Exploring Meri Kot Fort
12:30 PM Lunch at Merikot Fort
01:30 PM Start of Trekking towards fairy pond locally known as Parion-Jo-Thar.
04:30 PM Back at Merikot
05:00 PM Departure from RaniKot.
Stop at Hyderabad.
09 - 10 PM: Arrival at Karachi.
Activities on the trip: -
Visit Rani Kot Fort
Visit Meri Kot
Visit of Paryan Jo Thar.
✓ Luxurious AC Transport (A Grade Toyota Coasters or Hiaces only).
✓ Breakfast & Lunch.
✓ Tea & Refreshments.
✓ Accommodation in camps
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
✓ All sight charges and toll taxes.
All inclusive package: 3245/- per head.
You can register by clicking here and following booking procedure.
Office # 1C, Al Waris Heights,
North Nazimabad, Block "N",
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 12. If the trip is called off due to low registration, paid participants have the right to claim a 100% refund or transfer to the next available trip.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation at least 10 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation at least 7 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 7 Days Before Event
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.