Winter Escape to Ziarat & Quetta.
3-day weekend trip to Quetta & Ziarat – The jewel of Baluchistan.
This trip has been designed for the people of Karachi so that they can witness breathtaking landscapes and a unique blend of culture that too only over a weekend, without having to travel for weeks to the northern parts of the country.
Ziarat & Quetta are only 10-12 hours from Karachi and offer the feels of a complete vacation where one can witness beautiful mountains, new culture, peace, and mindfulness. No wonder that the father of the nation chose to spend the last days of his life in Ziarat. Yes, we will visit the iconic Quaid E Azam residency too.
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: 28th January, Thursday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi.
Shortstops for washrooms.
Day 02: 29th January, Friday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast on RCD Highway.
12:00 PM: Check-In at Hotel (Rest time)
01:00 PM: Lunch
02:00 PM: Departure for Hanna Lake and Urak Valley
03:00 PM: Visit of Hanna Lake
04:00 PM: Drive through the Beautiful Urak Valley
07:00 PM: Back to Hotel in Evening
09:00 PM: Dinner & Night stay in Quetta
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on day 1)
Day 03: 30th January, Saturday.
07:00 AM: Departure for Ziarat.
07:30 AM: Breakfast
Stopovers for photography.
11:00 AM: Arrival at Ziarat
Drive to Prospect point and Juniper Forest - overlooks the whole Ziarat.
02:00 PM: Visit of the iconic Quaid E Azam residency.
04:00 AM Refreshment/Light snacking in Ziarat
07:00 PM: Arrival back in Quetta
Dinner & overnight stay in Quetta.
(Breakfast, Refreshments/Snacks & Dinner on day 2)
Day 04: 31st January, Sunday.
07:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
08:00 AM: Breakfast at Mastung
Lunch stop in between
10-11 PM: Arrival in Karachi
(Breakfast & Lunch on day 3)
The basic deviation in the itinerary is normal.
Trip Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport ( A grade Toyota coaster, Hiaces or Daewoo buses) Disinfected and sanitized to ensure a safe journey
✓ Accommodation. (We make sure to use good standard family suitable hotels with courteous staff, rooms are provided on a sharing basis.)
✓ All meals mentioned. (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
✓ All entry fees and toll taxes. (Already included in this package so no hidden charges are applied)
Only PKR 12,485/= per head for a refreshing break from city life.
Group Discounts are available.
Booking & Registration:
You can register by clicking here and following the registration & payment process.
Terms and Conditions:
• The minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by Rover Pakistan due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples would be charged 4500/- extra for the couple.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.