Two Days & One Night Camping Trip to Gorakh Hills.
Due to its high elevation weather at Gorakh remains pleasantly cold even during summers and is an amazing getaway from the heat & pollution of the city.
Step out of your comfort zone and breathe fresh air for a change.
The trip features an adventurous jeep safari over the Kirthar mountain range, camping & one of the top most amazing sunsets in Pakistan.
The hill station is located 6-8 hours drive from Karachi & gives you an opportunity to be with the mountains without traveling to upcountry.
The views from Gorakh top are breathtaking.
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: 08th June, Saturday.
12:30 AM: Departure from Karachi
05:30 AM: Breakfast at Sehwan Restaurant.
09:00 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi ( Gorakh Base Camp).
09:30 AM: Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4x4 Potohar Jeeps.
12:00 PM: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station
Rest Time - Take a nap to refresh yourself.
03:30 PM: Lunch at G-Resort
04:30 PM: Hike towards Benazir Point (15 Minute Hike)
Sunset View From Top.
6-9 pm. Rest time.
09:00 PM: Dinner
10:30 PM: Bonfire & Music.
(Tea served to all the members)
Basic Stargazing at Helipad.
(subject to moon visibility)
Night stay in camps.
Day 02: 09th June, Sunday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast at G-Resort.
09:00 AM: Departure from Gorakh Hills.
11:00 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi.
01:00 AM: Arrival at Sehwan (Lunch)
(Authentic Sindhi Biryani)
04:30 AM: Arrival Hyderabad
Arrival Karachi 6-8 PM
Note: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
✓ Luxurious AC Transport. ( A grade Toyota coaster, Hiaces or Yutong luxury tour bus)
✓ 4×4 Jeeps (Non AC) from Gorakh Base to Benazir Top.
✓ Accommodation in camps ( Sharing Basis ).
✓ Bonfire & Music.
✓ Breakfast (Two Times), Lunch (Two Times) & Dinner Included.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ Campsite charges and fees.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
Only 6,999/= per head.
Registration & Account information:
Please book your seat by clicking here and following the procedure
Office # 1C, Al Waris Heights,
North Nazimabad, Block "N",
Terms and Conditions:
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by RAC due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, Sleeping Tent for 2000/-, Room for 4000/-
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly