Exploring North | Kumrat, Kalam, Mahodand Lake & Beyond.
Experience the best of natural beauty.
This trip has been designed to the beautiful Hindukush mountains of Pakistan focusing on not just providing some of the best sightseeing and natural experiences but also to introduce people to the amazing culture of the people living there.
Kumrat valley is a lush green valley and offers some of the most breathtaking views, imagine staying in the woods beside a flowing river engulfed with nature. However, it's an adventure site & camping facilities are more of an adventurous nature.
11th - 20th September (Karachi)
13th - 18th September (Islamabad)
Day 00: 11th September, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline Train.
Day 01: 12th September, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad
Check-in at Guest House/Hotel in Islamabad.
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Overnight stay in Islamabad - Hotel/Guest House.
Day 02: 13th September, Sunday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast.
08:00 AM: Departure from Islamabad.
Members joining from Islamabad will report at the Guesthouse.
Restroom breaks in between.
08:00 PM: Arrival at Kalam.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Holiday inn resort or equivalent
Day 03: 14th September, Monday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast.
08:00 AM: Departure for Kumrat via Utror & Badgoi pass - Off-Roading.
04:00 PM: Arrival at Kumrat.
Dinner & Camping in the lush green forest of Kumrat.
Day 04: 15th September, Tuesday.
09:00 AM: Breakfast.
Relax & Unwind, exploring Kumrat forest & Kumrat waterfall.
Dinner, Camping & Overnight stay at Kumrat.
Day 05: 16th September, Wednesday.
00:30 AM: Breakfast.
08:00 AM: Departure back for Kalam.
Back at Kalam.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Holiday inn resort. Kalam or equivalent.
Day 06: 17th September, Thursday.
10:00 AM: Breakfast.
11:00 AM: Departure for visit Ushu & Mahodand Lake.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Kalam.
Day 07: 18th September, Friday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast.
09:00 AM: Departure from Kalam.
Departure for Islamabad – 8/10 hours.
Arrival at Islamabad around evening.
Overnight stay for Karachi members.
Day 08: 19th September, Saturday.
02:00 PM Departure from Margala Station for Karachi via Green Line.
Day 09: 20th September, Sunday.
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport at 70% Capacity (Toyota Hiace &/or Coaster. Disinfected and kept at low capacity to ensure a safe journey)
✓ Accommodation (Sanitized rooms. We only deal with hotels that are up to our set standards.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ 4x4 Offroading Vehicles. (Fit vehicles for the offroading experience)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
✓ All Camping, Road & Toll fees. (No hidden charges are left in the package.)
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages, and personal snacks.
An extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Price From Islamabad:
3 person room sharing: PKR 26,000/-
2 person room sharing: PKR 30,000/-
Price from Karachi:
Via Greenline Train 3 person room sharing: PKR 41,985/-
Via Greenline Train 2 person room sharing: PKR 47,985/-
Via Air 3 person room sharing: PKR 43,475/-*
Via Air 2 person room sharing: PKR 48,975/-*
*Via Air package is subject to change according to current airfares at the time of confirmation.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
You can Book/Register by clicking here and following the payment procedure.
Please note that this trip involves off-roading & camping and is an adventurous plan so expect accordingly.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• 3 person sharing basis room is provided with - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for 2 person room)
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political, legal, or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the company.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Airline ticket timings are managed by Rover Pakistan. If you want specific timed flights, please do let us know at the time of payment.
• Airport transfers are not included in the airline package cost.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure, or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 25 days before the event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 20 days before the event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before event