Microlite - Paraplane Flying & Excursion at Hingol National Park
This is a completely private adventure trip, arranged by the Aviation Institute of Management, in collaboration with Rover Pakistan. This is an excursion/weekend tour open for all who want to enjoy an adventurous trip. The flying arrangement is planned on two dual-seat powered parachute micro flight equipment, organized and operated by qualified and experienced flight instructors with well over 20 years of flying experience each.
Hingol National Park covers an area of 1,650 square kilometers and is the largest National Park in Pakistan. The Park is located along the Makran coast in southwestern Balochistan Province & features the beautiful Kund Malir Beach, Golden Beach & the well known natural monument Princess of Hope.
250+ km from Karachi via Makran Coastal Highway.
Day 01: 28 November, Saturday.
05:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
06:30 AM: Sunrise at Winder followed by breakfast.
07:15 AM: Departure for Kund Malir Beach.
10:30 AM: Arrival at Kund Malir Beach (Hanger)
Camp Building Exercise.
(Volleyball setup, football, board games)
02:00 PM: Lunch at KundMalir Beach.
PARAMOTORING. (One group can do activities while one goes for visit of Princess of hope, Golden Beach, Buzi Pass)
09:00 PM: Dinner at KundMalir Beach.
11:00 PM: Bonfire, Music & happy vibes.
Day 02: 29 November, Sunday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast.
08:00 AM: PARAMOTORING. (One group can do activities while one goes for visit of Princess of hope, Golden Beach, Buzi Pass)
10:30 AM: Back at Campsite.
12:00 PM: Departure for Karachi.
02:30 PM: Lunch stop at Winder.
05:30 PM: Arrival back in Karachi.
Timings are subject to traffic & road situations and it can be delayed as well.
Some basic deviation in the Itinerary is normal.
Trip Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport. (Toyota Hiace &/or Coaster. Disinfected to ensure a safe journey.)
✓ Breakfast & Lunch. (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Tea & Refreshment. (Before the end of the journey - Chai to zarori hai!)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
All-Inclusive Camping Rs.15,000/head
Register by clicking here & following the payment procedure.
You may contact our travel consultant at +92332-2093301 in case of any queries.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 15 minutes before departure time.
• Photographs taken on the tour are the sole property of Rover Pakistan.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• The minimum number to carry out a trip is 8, in case a trip is called off by Rover Pakistan due to low registration, the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days before the event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.