Mountain Stories | Hunza, Naltar, Attabad lake & beyond.
Experience the Northern Areas of Pakistan & all their hospitality, new culture, amazing landscape & a refreshing trip to keep you focused in life.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour.
To us, your experience comes first. This experience has been designed keeping a perfect balance between the number of days and the locations to be explored without making it too hectic & is also specifically designed in a way that a working professional just needs to take 1 week off from work!
11th - 20th September (Karachi)
13th - 18th September (Islamabad)
Places to be covered:
Hunza, Naltar, Satrangi Lake, Baltit fort, Rakaposhi, Attabad lake, Passu cathedrals, Sost, and all the way to Khunjerab pass plus multiple minor attractions.
1st September, first come first serve basis, although 1st September is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 11th September, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline.
Day 01: 12th September, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad.
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Night stay in Islamabad Guest House/Hotel.
Day 02: 13th September, Sunday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast
08:30 AM: Departure from Islamabad
Stop at Balakot.
Stop at Abshar Cafe, Kiwai.
06:00 PM: Arrival at Naran
Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel Demachi, Rose Valley, or Equivalent.
Day 03: 14th September, Monday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:00 AM: Departure from Naran
Stop at Lulusar lake and Babusar top.
02:30 PM: Stop at 3 Mountain Ranges Junction Point.
05:00 PM: Stop at Rakaposhi View Point.
07:00 PM: Arrival in Hunza, Karimabad.
01:00 PM: Check-in Hotel
Dinner & overnight stay at Hunza View Hotel.
Category B Hotel (Overlooks seven famous mountain peaks and whole Hunza valley)
Day 04: 15th September, Tuesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Departure for a full-day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border)
Back to Hunza.
Barbecue, Bonfire & folk music night.
09:00 PM: Dinner & Over Night Stay in Hunza View Hotel.
Day 05: 16th September, Wednesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Visit of Eagles Nest.
Visit of Baltit fort & Hunza bazaar.
01:00 PM: Departure for Naltar.
03:00 PM: Arrival at Nomal.
03:15 PM: Departure for Naltar (Transfer to Prado 4x4 for offroading)
05:15 PM: Arrival at Naltar.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Naltar Continental or equivalent.
Day 06: 17th September, Thursday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast call.
09:00 AM: Visit of Satrangi lake.
Visit of Snowleopard conservation center.
02:00 PM: Arrival at Nomal.
02:30 AM: Departure for Chilas.
Restroom break in between.
06:30 PM: Dinner & overnight stay at Junction resort, Bunji, or Chilas Inn.
Day 07: 18th September, Friday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:00 AM: Departure for Islamabad.
Arrival at Islamabad.
End of services for members joining from Islamabad.
Overnight stay for other members.
Day 08: 19th September, Saturday.
02:00 PM Departure from Margala Station for Karachi via Green Line.
Day 09: 20th September, Sunday.
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport at 70% Capacity (Toyota Hiace &/or Coaster. Disinfected and kept at low capacity to ensure a safe journey)
✓ Accommodation (Sanitized rooms. We only deal with hotels that are up to our set standards.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Folk Music, Bonfire & Barbecue night. (Quality entertainment with live dinner to give you a glimpse of the local culture)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
✓ Entry ticket for Khunjerab National Park (The funds are then used by the park rangers for the preservation of the park)
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages, and personal snacks.
An extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets for forts.
Price From Islamabad:
3 person room sharing: PKR 28,000/-
2 person room sharing: PKR 31,000/-
Price from Karachi:
Via Greenline Train 3 person room sharing: PKR 43,985/-
Via Greenline Train 2 person room sharing: PKR 48,985/-
Via Air 3 person room sharing: PKR 45,475/-*
Via Air 2 person room sharing: PKR 49,975/-*
*Via Air package is subject to change according to current airfares at the time of confirmation.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Registration & Payment:
You can reserve/book by registering here
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• 3 person sharing basis room is provided with - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for 2 person room)
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political, legal, or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the company.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• Airline ticket timings are managed by Rover Pakistan. If you want specific timed flights, please do let us know at the time of payment.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure, or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 25 days before the Event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 20 days before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event