long Weekend - Off-Roading & Camping | Moola Chotuk.
Life is meant for off-roading & finding waterfalls & freshwater springs.
The journey to exploring Moola Chotuk is a proper off-road experience, tough in nature but rewarding none the less. Moola Chotuk is a marvel of nature in Baluchistan. Situated 100+kms from Khuzdar, it takes 4-5 hours to reach Moola from Khuzdar, surrounded by mountains, these waterfalls & freshwater springs feel like something out of this world.
It is only when you are out of all the commotion of the city, surrounded by nature with a clear mind, you can reflect upon life.
This trip is designed to be taken over a weekend and is about getting out of your comfort zone & connecting with nature, bear in mind that It's moderate to a high level of adventure traveling & is suitable for travel enthusiasts only.
Our plans are designed according to the true nature of the location in order to deliver a superior experience for the ones who trust us.
Day 00: 23rd October, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi.
11:45 PM: Tea & restroom break at Winder, a small town in Baluchistan
Day 01: 24th October, Saturday.
06:00 AM: Arrival at Khuzdar.
07:00 AM: Breakfast at Khuzdar.
08:00 AM: Departure for Moola Chutok waterfalls.
Light refreshments & Juices to keep you hydrated.
01:00 PM: Arrival at Moola Chutok.
Camp building, settling in camps & Lunch.
Visit of water streams, waterfall, and natural freshwater ponds.
06:30 PM: Evening Tea & Sunset.
09:30 PM: Dinner at Camp Site.
10:00 PM: Barbecue & Music.
Overnight Stay in Camps.
Day 02: 25th October, Sunday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast at the campsite.
09:00 AM: Departure for Khuzdar.
01:30 PM: Lunch at Khuzdar.
02:30 PM: Departure for Karachi.
07:30 PM: Stop at Winder.
10:00 PM: Arrival Back in Karachi, subject to traffic conditions.
Note: A few hours deviation in the basic itinerary due to uncontrollable factors is normal.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport Karachi to Khuzdar (Disinfected A grade Toyota Hiace, Coasters or Yutong luxury buses - local coaches are not used to avoiding discomfort.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (Our menu for the trip is designed according to the nature of the trip.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Camping (High-quality disinfected camps for a comfortable yet adventurous stay with sleeping bags)
✓ 4×4 Jeeps (Non AC) from Khuzdar (Off-Roading)
✓ Campsite charges and fees. (No hidden charges or surprises on the trip)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
7,975/- per head.
You can register by clicking here and following the payment procedure.
Terms and Conditions:
• The minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by Rover Pakistan due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• Off-Roading is done in Double cabin vehicles with each member taking turns with mutual understanding for sitting outside of the vehicle to enjoy a complete offroading experience - If you're not comfortable with this arrangement, discuss with our travel consultant before signing up.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly. Members are requested to cooperate on the off-roading journey with each other, the offroading is done on 4x4 double cabin Hilux vehicles and members have to switch sitting inside and outside amongst themselves cooperatively while enjoying the off-road experience.