Off-Roading & Camping | Moola Chotuk.
Life is meant for off-roading & finding waterfalls & freshwater springs.
Moola Chotuk is a marvel of nature in Baluchistan. Situated 100+kms from Khuzdar, it takes 4 hours to reach Moola from Khuzdar, surrounded by mountains, these waterfalls & freshwater springs feel something out of this world.
It is only when you are out of all the commotion of the city, surrounded by nature with a clear mind, you can reflect upon life.
This trip is designed to be taken over a weekend and is about getting out of your comfort zone & connecting with nature, bear in mind that It's moderate to a high level of adventure traveling & is suitable for travel enthusiasts only.
Day 00: 20th September, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi.
11:45 PM: Tea & restroom break at Winder, a small town in Baluchistan
Day 01: 21st September, Saturday.
06:00 AM: Arrival at Khuzdar.
07:00 AM: Breakfast at Khuzdar.
08:00 AM: Departure for Moola Chutok waterfalls.
Light refreshment will be provided during the travel.
02:30 PM: Arrival at Moola Chutok - Visit of water streams, waterfall, and natural freshwater ponds.
3:30 PM: Lunch at Moola Chutok.
05:00 PM: Setting up the campsite.
06:30 PM: Evening Tea & Sunset.
09:30 PM: Dinner at Camp Site.
10:00 PM: Barbecue & Music.
Overnight Stay in Camps.
Day 02: 22nd September, Sunday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast at the campsite.
09:00 AM: Departure for Khuzdar.
01:30 PM: Lunch at Khuzdar.
02:30 PM: Departure for Karachi.
07:30 PM: Stop at Winder.
10:00 PM: Arrival Back in Karachi, subject to traffic conditions.
Note: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
Members are requested to cooperate on the off-roading journey with each other, the offroading is done on 4x4 double cabin Hilux vehicles and members have to switch sitting inside and outside amongst themselves cooperatively.
✓ AC Transport. (A grade Toyota Hiace or Coasters)
✓ 4×4 Jeeps (Non AC) from Khuzdar (Off-Roading)
✓ Accommodation in Camps (Sharing Basis).
✓ Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ Campsite charges and fees.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
8,945/- per head.
You can register by clicking here and following the payment procedure.
Terms and Conditions:
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by Rover Pakistan due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• Off-Roading is done in Double cabin vehicles with each members taking turns with mutual understanding for sitting outside of the vehicle to enjoy complete offroading experience - If you're not comfortable with this arrangement, discuss with our travel consultant before signing up.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly. Members are requested to cooperate on the off-roading journey with each other, the offroading is done on 4x4 double cabin Hilux vehicles and members have to switch sitting inside and outside amongst themselves cooperatively.