Weekend Camping Adventures | Kanrach Valley - Saangi mountains.
Kanrach – The unexplored valley of mountains and springs.
Almost 250 Kms north-west of Karachi there lies a valley, untouched and unexplored, known as Knaraaj amongst the locals. The valley has cloud high mountains with such an unusual and majestic terrain that cannot be found anywhere in Pakistan. The drive to Kanrach has scenic views all along.
In the valley, between mountains there's a freshwater river flowing, the freshwater becomes irresistible and one cannot help but take a dip in the refreshing water.
Day 01 - 3rd October, Saturday.
01:30 PM: Meetup at the rendezvous point.
02:00 PM: Departure from Karachi.
04:00 PM: Lunch Break at Winder. - Dhaba style.
05:00 PM: Stop at fingerprint mountains.
05:30 PM: Arrival at Saanghi mountains (off-road track 20 mins and trekking 15 mins)
Enjoy Sunset at Riverside.
06:30 PM: Setting up the campsite.
09:00 PM: Dinner will be served BBQ and Bonfire with Drum circle.
Spend a night by the riverside under a starry sky.
Day 02 - 4th October, Sunday.
Enjoy Sunset from the mountains, Free time to explore the river.
07:30 AM: Breakfast will be served.
08:30 AM: Trekking up to Saanghi mountains (02 hours trekking experience to witness the most mesmerizing view)
You can also bathe in the fresh river.
10:30 AM: Packing up the campsite.
11:00 AM: Departure for Karachi.
02:30 PM: Expected arrival at Karachi.
The basic deviation in the itinerary is normal.
Trip Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC transport. (We only have Japanese grade Toyota Hiace or Coasters in our fleet.)
✓ Meals as mentioned in the plan. (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count.)
✓ Camps on a sharing basis. (Clean and high-quality camps for a comfortable experience.)
✓ Bonfire & live music. (A camping trip would be incomplete without it.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach.)
✓ Basic first aid kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency.)
All-inclusive package: 5,999/- per person.
Attractive group & student discounts are available.
You may book your slots by clicking here & following the payment procedure.
Ge in touch with our travel experts in case of any queries:
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are assigned on 3-4 person sharing basis.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, a camp for PKR 1,995/- extra.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• In the case of a promo code - only a single type of discount is applicable.
• For people bringing their own car, the plan will not be compromised in case their car breaks down or God forbid they are involved in an accident.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation at least 15 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation at least 10 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the adventurous nature of the trip accordingly.