Excursion to Kanrach Valley & Tubko Chashma
Kanrach – The unexplored valley of mountains and springs.
Almost 250 Kms north-west of Karachi there lies a valley, untouched and unexplored, known as Knaraaj amongst the locals. The valley has cloud high mountains with such an unusual and majestic terrain that cannot be found anywhere in Pakistan. The drive to Kanrach has scenic views all along.
In the valley, where two mountains almost meet, at their intersection there’s the famous Tubko Chashma, with its turquoise color water it becomes irresistible and one cannot help but to take a dip in the refreshing spring. A swimming pool with a view !
Access in Kanrach is restricted and only allowed by special permit due to Duddar mining Project, a mega minerals mining project by a Chinese company as well as due to restriction on hunting in the area.
Plan for the day:
03:15 AM: Meet Up in Karachi.
03:30 AM: Departure from Karachi.
05:00 AM: Breakfast at Winder.
06:30 AM: Stop at fingerprint mountains.
08:00 AM: Stop at Tomb of Pir Bukkur.
09:30 AM: Arrival at Kanrach.
10:00 AM: Stop at Barapani - small waterfall.
10:30 AM: Trekking to Tubko Spring. (Yeah, It includes some trekking too, 45-minute trek)
11:15 AM: Arrival at Tubko Chashma. (Perfect spot for a refreshing swim)
02:15 AM: Departure from Tubko Chashma.
02:45 PM: Lunch.
03:15 PM: Departure for Karachi
05:30 PM: Tea & Refreshments stop.
07:30 PM: Arrival in Karachi.
This is a total adventure trip, Kanrach valley is undeveloped and unexplored thus no proper facilities available.
The excursion is only suitable for Adventure enthusiast. Remember! life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
✓ AC Transport (2-Way).
✓ Life Jackets for Non-Swimmers.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ Tea & Refreshments.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
PKR 4000/- Per Person
You can either visit our office and pay by cash or visa/master card.
You can transfer online in our official bank account.
Account Title: ROVER ADVENTURE CLUB
Bank Name: Bank Al Habib
ACCOUNT #: 1071-0981-0082-8201
Please inform before and after transferring for seat registration.
Easy Paisa Information:
M Babar Saeed
Office 1C, Alwaris heights, Block N, North Nazimabad, Karachi
Office timings are 12PM – 10PM.
We would appreciate if you call before coming to the office.
Terms and Conditions:
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by RAC due to low registration, the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• Members must take the reporting and departure time seriously, as the club does not wait for anyone after the departure time.
• The facilities in Baluchistan are pretty basic, so please do not expect fancy restaurants and meals.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• The club reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
• In case of any unexpected access issues to any of the places during the trip, no refunds shall be made.
• Rover Adventure Club is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Adventure Club is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Adventure Club can cancel booking at any time.
• Rover Adventure Club can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited. If found in violation RAC can cancel booking and refuse service then and there.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 4 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 3 Days Before Event
Note: The trip is only suitable for people who are travel enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly, as some of the places to be explored are not very developed
Legal Disclaimer: By booking your seats for the trip, you hereby agree to the terms and conditions.