You really don't know what blossom season is unless you have witnessed it in the Northern Areas of Pakistan, one of the most beautiful aspects of the northern areas is that you can truly experience the seasons in all of their glory. Cherry, Apricot and many other trees blossom in this season and it turns the landscape into something out of this world.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us your experience comes first.
This 10 days tour from Karachi and 7 days from Islamabad is designed with careful consideration to give ample time to each place we are visiting.
3 Nights Hunza, 2 Nights Skardu, 1 Night Chilas.
Places to be covered:
Hunza – Altit, Baltit fort, Attabad lake, Passu cathedrals, Sost and all the way to Khunjerab pass.
Skardu – Shangrila, Upper and lower Kachura lakes and Shigar.
Price from Islamabad to Islamabad is PKR 23000/- per head
Price from Karachi to Karachi, Standard package via Green line is 36500/- per head
Karachi to Karachi by air package subject to airfare.
Karachi members can also opt for other mediums for transportation till Islamabad as well.
Student package via Tezgam economy train is for 27500/-
First come first serve basis, although 25th March is the last date but we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 08th April, Sunday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline.
Lunch and Breakfast will be served by the management of the Train.
Day 01: 09th April, Monday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Day 02: 10th April, Tuesday
12:30 AM: Departure from Islamabad.
Pickup from Daewoo station for members joining from Islamabad.
09:00 AM: Stop for Breakfast at Besham
04:00 PM: Arrival at Chilas
Dinner and Night Stay at Shangri-La Chilas or Junction Resort Bunji.
Day 03: 11th April, Wednesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast
08:00 AM: Departure from Chilas
Stop at Meeting point of 3 highest ranges
Arrival at Lower Kachura Lake – Skardu
Check in to Hotel Mashabrum or equivalent
Day 04: 12th April, Thursday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast
08:45 AM: Departure for Shigar Fort
Visit of Shigar Fort
Visit of Upper Kachura & Lower Kachura Shangri-La
Arrival back at hotel
09:00 PM: Dinner
Night stay at Skardu.
Day 05: 13th April, Friday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast
12:00 PM: Departure for Hunza
Night Stay at Silk Route Lodge, Gulmit - Hunza.
09:00 PM: Dinner
Day 06: 14th April, Saturday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast.
08:30 AM: Departure for Day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border).
07:00 PM: Arrival back at Hunza.
09:00 PM: Dinner.
Night Stay in Hunza View Hotel.
Day 07: 15th April, Sunday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast
Visit to Altit fort
Visit to Baltit Fort and Hunza Bazaar.
Visit for sunset at eagles nest.
Night Stay in Hunza View Hotel.
Day 08: 16th April, Monday.
06:00 AM: Breakfast.
06:30 AM: Early Morning Departure
Dinner stop at Abbottabad.
Late night arrival in Islamabad.
End of services for members from Islamabad.
Night stay in guest house.
Day 09: 17th April, Tuesday.
02:00 PM Departure from Margala Station for Karachi via Green Line
Day 10: 18th April, Wednesday.
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Hotel Expense (Sharing basis)
Food (Breakfast, Dinner)
Services of a Guide
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages and personal snacks.
Extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets for forts.
50% when registering,
50% 14 days before the event.
You can either visit our office and pay by cash or visa/master card.
You can transfer online in our official bank account.
Account Title: ROVER ADVENTURE CLUB
Bank Name: Bank Al Habib
ACCOUNT #: 1071-0981-0082-8201
Please inform before and after transferring for seat registration.
Easy Paisa Information:
M Babar Saeed
Office 1C, Alwaris heights, Block N, North Nazimabad, Karachi
Office timings are 12PM – 10PM.
We would appreciate if you call before coming to the office.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
•Separate room and camp for couples will be provided at an additional cost of 5000rs for the whole trip.
•Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis.
• Breakfast and Dinner is included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan
•In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise Rover Adventure Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Adventure Club is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Adventure Club is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Adventure Club can cancel booking at any time.
• Rover Adventure Club can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of paid amount if Cancellation at least 10 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund of paid amount if Cancellation at least 7 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 7 Days Before Event