Day Excursion | Ormara, Kund Malir, Princess of Hope & Beyond.
A perfect one-day sightseeing escape to where the mountains meet the sea.
This experience has been designed to sightsee the coastal belt of Pakistan starting from the magnificent Makran coastal Highway covering Hingol, Kund Malir, Golden Beach, Princess of Hope, Mud Volcano & all the way to Ormara.
The natural beauty in this region is mesmerizing, serene beaches & mystical mountains are a major highlight of the trip.
Detailed Plan: 22nd March, Sunday.
01:00 AM: Departure from Karachi.
03:00 AM: Restroom break at Winder.
06:00 AM: Sunrise at Kund Malir beach followed by breakfast.
07:30 AM: Departure for Ormara, Golden beach & Princess of Hope via Buzi pass - Scenic drive through Makran coastal highway with Arabian sea on the left and Makran mountain range on the right.
10:00 AM: Arrival at Ormara including stopovers.
Free time to explore the beach - refreshment snack pack will be provided.
12:00 AM: Departure for Kund Malir Beach.
02:00 PM: Arrival back at Kund Malir Beach followed by lunch. (Fresh Chicken Karhai + Cold Drink + Naan)
03:00 PM: Departure For Karachi.
Visit of Chandragup Mud Volcano - if accessible.
06:00 PM: Tea break at Winder.
08:30 PM: Arrival in Karachi.
Some basic deviation in the Itinerary is normal.
Trip Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (We only use Japanese grade Toyota Hiace or Coasters - below standard 45 seater local coaches are not used.)
✓ Breakfast & Lunch (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Tea & Refreshment. (Before the end of the journey - Chai to zarori hai!)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
Rs. 3,750 / head
Register by clicking here & following the payment procedure.
You may contact our travel consultant at +92335-7683700 in case of any queries.
Terms and Conditions:
• The minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by Rover Pakistan due to low registration. The members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 15 minutes before departure time.
• Photographs taken on the tour are the sole property of Rover Pakistan.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 days before the event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 days before the event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation less than 5 days before the event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.