Day Excursion to Hingol National Park | Kund Malir Beach & Princess of Hope
Isn't the monotony killing you? Its time for you to get out of the city and refresh yourself with some adventure traveling.
Hingol National Park covers an area of 1,650 square kilometers and is the largest National Park in Pakistan. Hingol National Park is located along the Makran coast in southwestern Balochistan Province.
250+ Kms from Karachi via Makran Coastal Highway.
Detailed Plan: 22nd September, Sunday
04:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
05:30 AM: Sunrise at Winder followed by breakfast.
06:15 AM: Departure for Princess of Hope via buzi pass - scenic drive through Makran coastal highway with Arabian sea on the left and Makran mountain range on the right.
09:45 AM: Arrival at Princess of Hope
Short Stay - 30 minutes
10:15 AM: Departure for Kund Malir Beach
11:00 AM: Arrival back at Kund Malir Beach
Stay at Beach. (Accommodation is not included in the package)
01:30 PM: Lunch (Fresh Chicken Karhai + Cold Drink + Naan)
02:00 PM: Departure For Karachi
04:00 PM: Break for refreshment & Tea
06:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Basic Deviation in the Itinerary is normal.
✓ AC Transport ( A grade Toyota Hiace or Coasters)
✓ Breakfast (All you can eat).
✓ Lunch, Fresh Chicken Karhai (All you can eat).
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ Tea & Refreshments.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
Rs. 3195 / head
Trip Doesn't Include:
✗ Camps/Tents/Hiking Gear
✗ Travel Bags
✗ Accommodation (For Day Trip)
✗ Any Extra Expenses
Register by clicking here & following the payment procedure.
Terms and Conditions:
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by Rover Pakistan due to low registration. The members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 15 minutes before departure time.
• Photographs taken on the tour are the sole property of Rover Pakistan.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.