Day Excursion to Hingol National Park | Kund Malir Beach & Princess of Hope
A perfect one day escape to where the mountains meet the sea.
Hingol National Park covers an area of 1,650 square kilometers and is the largest National Park in Pakistan. The Park is located along the Makran coast in southwestern Balochistan Province & features the beautiful Kund Malir Beach, Golden Beach & the well known natural monument Princess of Hope.
250+ km from Karachi via Makran Coastal Highway.
Detailed Plan: Sunday, 17th January 2021.
05:00 AM: Departure from Karachi.
06:30 AM: Sunrise at Winder followed by breakfast.
07:15 AM: Departure for Princess of Hope via Buzi pass - Scenic drive through Makran coastal highway with Arabian sea on the left and Makran mountain range on the right.
10:45 AM: Arrival at Princess of Hope.
Short Stay - 30 minutes
11:30 AM: Departure for Kund Malir Beach.
12:30 PM: Arrival back at Kund Malir Beach.
Stay at Beach. (Accommodation is not included in the package)
02:00 PM: Lunch (Fresh Chicken Karhai + Cold Drink + Naan)
03:00 PM: Departure For Karachi.
05:00 PM: Break for refreshment & Tea.
07:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi.
Some basic deviation in the Itinerary is normal.
Trip Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport Capacity. (Toyota Hiace &/or Coaster. Disinfected and Sanitized to ensure a safe journey.)
✓ Breakfast & Lunch. (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Tea & Refreshment. (Before the end of the journey - Chai to zarori hai!)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
Rs. 3,975 / head
Register by clicking here & following the payment procedure.
You may contact our travel consultant at +92332-22093301 in case of any queries.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 15 minutes before departure time.
• Photographs taken on the tour are the sole property of Rover Pakistan.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• The minimum number to carry out a trip is 8, in case a trip is called off by Rover Pakistan due to low registration, the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days before the event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.