Gorakh Hills | DrumCircle, Bonfire, Music & Camping.
Trip to Gorakh Hills, adventure & sightseeing over the Kirthar Mountain range.
The hill station is located 10 hours drive from Karachi at an elevation of 5,689 ft in the Kirthar Mountains. It takes a two-hour thrilling jeep ride to climb uphill and gain the elevation, the views from Gorakh top are simply breathtaking.
Limited drums & seats are available and will be allotted on a first come first serve basis. The exercise of communal drumming is an age-old practice conducted all over the world, the main objective is to share rhythm and get in tune with the surroundings and one own self, to entrain and resonate sounds of harmony. It doesn't stop there! we will also have a live musical performance to keep you entertained through the pleasantly cold night along with some bonfire & a hot cup of tea.
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: 16th January, Saturday.
01:00 AM: Departure from Karachi - Sharp.
03:30 AM: RestRoom break - Jamshoro.
06:00 AM: Breakfast at Sehwan Divine Restaurant.
07:00 AM: Departure from Sehwan.
09:00 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi (Gorakh Base Camp).
09:30 AM: Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4x4 Potohar Jeeps - Non-AC.
(3-hour thrilling jeep ride over the Kirthar Mountain range.)
01:30 PM: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station.
02:30 PM: Lunch at Gorakh Hills.
04:45 PM: Hike towards Benazir Point (15 Minute Hike)
Witness an amazing sunset from the highest point of the Kirthar Mountains.
07:00 PM - 08:00 PM - Back at CampSite.
09:00 PM: Dinner
10:00 PM: Drum Circle, Bonfire & Live Music - Enjoy the pleasant weather and an amazing night sky.
(Tea served to all the members.)
12:30 AM: Visit of Helipad, away from lights for StarGazing.
Overnight stay in camps.
Day 02: 17th January, Sunday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast at G-Resort.
08:15 AM: Departure from Gorakh Hills.
10:15 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi.
12:00 PM: Arrival at Sehwan - Lunch.
04:30 PM: Arrival Hyderabad
Arrival Karachi 6 - 7 PM
Note: Some deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
Trip Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (Toyota Hiace / Coaster / Daewoo Buses) Disinfected and Sanitized to ensure a safe journey)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Camps on a sharing basis. (Sanitized camps. We only deal with hotels that are up to our set standards.)
✓ Bonfire & music. (A camping trip would be incomplete without it.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach.)
✓ Basic First Aid & Disinfectant Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
All-inclusive package: 7,245/- per person.
Registration & Account information:
Please book your seats by clicking here and following the procedure.
Terms and Conditions:
• The minimum number to carry out a trip is 09, in case a trip is called off by us due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, Sleeping Tent for 2500/-, Room for 5500/-
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if cancellation 7 days before the trip.
- 30% Refund if cancellation 5 days before the trip.
- 0% Refund if cancellation less than 5 days before the trip.
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly