Gondrani | The Ancient Cave City.
“Shehr-e-Roghan - The Cave City of Lasbela is a historic treasure and archaeological site located near the city of Bella in Baluchistan.
Many historians believe that these caves were built in 7thCentury A.D. by the Buddhists and these caves were a part of their large Buddhist Kingdom. The historians Andre Wink mentioned the root of these caves with Buddhist monastery in his book “Early Medieval India and the expansion of Islam.”
“In effect, at eighteen km northwest of Las Bela, at Gandakahar, near the ruins of an ancient town, are the caves of Gondrani, and as their construction shows these caves were undoubtedly Buddhist”
Detailed Itinerary - 20th October, Sunday.
06:00 AM: Departure from Karachi.
07:45 AM: Stop at Winder for Breakfast.
11:30 AM: Reach Cave City, continue trek to Caves (20-30 mins trek to reach caves & explore.)
Exploring Caves & Stream.
02:00 PM: Leave Cave City - Refreshments provided.
04:30 PM: Late Lunch at Winder.
05:30 PM: Departure for Karachi.
07:30 PM: Reach Karachi
✓ A Grade Transporation (Toyota Hiace or Coaster)
✓ Breakfast, Lunch & Refreshment.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ All Road & Toll Taxes.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
Only 3,745/= per head.
Registration & Account information:
Please book your seat by clicking here and following the procedure.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Minimum number to carry out a trip is 10, in case a trip is called off by Rover Pakistan due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly