Full Moon Camping Excursion to Golden Beach, Hingol National Park
31st March - 1st April
Full Moon Camping excursion to the beautiful Golden Beach (Virgin), Hingol National Park.
Golden beach is a virgin beach located in the Hingol National Park alongside the Makran Mountain Range, 280 Kilometers from Karachi. The beach has all its natural essence intact and has zero human development.
This full moon excursion, away from the city involves, camping at a virgin beach, sightseeing & musical performance by Taimoor Salahuddin aka Mooroo & Irfan Ali Taj.
On a full moon night, the silver hue from the moon reflected on the mystical mountains of Makran Coast and the clear water of the golden beach gives the landscape an entirely different feeling.
Detailed Plan for the Excursion:
31st March, Saturday.
09:30 AM: Members will report at the rendezvous point.
10:00 AM: We Depart from Karachi.
12:00 AM: Restroom break at Winder, a small town in Baluchistan.
12:30 PM: We depart from Winder.
01:30 PM: Proper Lunch box in the van.
Drive through the scenic Makran Coastal Highway, Makran Mountain range on one side & Arabian sea on the other.
04:00 PM: Arrival at the Virgin Golden Beach.
Situated along side Makran coastal highway with a breathtaking view of the Makran mountains meeting the Arabian sea.
Getting settled at the campsite
Beach Volleyball, football, music at the camp site.
--:-- PM: Enjoy one of finest Sun sets over the Arabian Sea.
The landscape takes an entirely different feeling when the sun sets. The full moon is gonna come up and its going to be a beautiful evening.
08:00 PM: Standup Comedy and Entertainment.
09:30 PM: Live Barbecue - Dinner.
11:30 PM: Musical Performance.
The stage will be opened by Irfan Ali Taj with his soothing Rubab & the final performance will be by the very talented Taimoor Salahuddin (Mooroo)
12:30 AM: Launching Sky Lanterns, watch as a bunch of sky lanterns light up the beautiful night sky.
All lighting will be turned off, enjoy the calm & soothing sound of waves crashing at the shore under the silver hue from the full moon.
1st April, Sunday
06:00 AM: Wake up for Sunrise
07:00 AM: Live Breakfast.
08:30 AM: Departure for Karachi
08:00 AM: Visit of Princess of Hope & Baluchistan Sphinx on the way.
12:30 PM: Stop for Restroom at Winder
02:30 PM: Arrival back in Karachi
Basic deviation in the itinerary is normal.
✓ Luxurious AC Transport (A Grade Toyota Coasters & Yutong luxury buses).
✓ Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
✓ Accommodation in camps.
✓ Tea & Refreshments.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
✓ All sight charges and toll taxes.
PKR 8450/- per head for an all inclusive package.
Group & student discounts available.
Bring Your Own car:
PKR 6950/- per head
For people wanting to come from Islamabad & Lahore - Package is available via Air & Rail.
+923322093301 call or whatsapp for details.
Register by clicking here
Important Note: This is not a full moon party, Its a refreshing trip over the weekend which involves traveling to a remote area, away from the city life. Camping, enjoying the landscape, musical performance by artists, laughter, virgin beach and loads of good vibes.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Adventure Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Adventure Club is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are assigned on 4-5 person sharing basis.
• 2 Person Sharing in camps for Married Couples, extra charge of 1500/-
• Rover Adventure Club is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Adventure Club reserves the right of changing the pass price after 22nd March so reserve as soon as you can.
• For people bringing their own car, the plan will not be compromised in case their car breaks down or god forbid they are involved in any accident.
• Rover Adventure Club can cancel booking at any time.
• Rover Adventure Club can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation at least 12 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation at least 9 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 7 Days Before Event
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.