Full Moon Camping Excursion at Ranikot with Irfan Ali Taj
Imagine the magical Ranikot fort sublime under the silver light of the full moon of November.
Cold night breeze, camping, bonfire & musical performance by the very talented travel artist, Irfan Ali Taj
Because of its radiance, the full moon of November is often called the Milk Moon.
4th-5th November is a weekend and full moon at the same time.
Ranikot Fort is also known as The Great Wall of Pakistan and is believed to be the world's largest fort. The fort's ramparts have been compared to the Great Wall of China.
08:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
10:00 AM: light refreshment box in the van.
11:30 AM: Brief stop at Highway.
01:30 PM: Arrival at Rani Kot.
Stop at Sun gate.
Exploring Meri Kot Fort
02:15 PM Lunch at Merikot Fort
03:00 PM Start of Trekking towards fairy pond locally known as Parion-ja-Thal & Mohan Gate.
Sunset view at High Qila. (Requires hiking)
06:30 PM Back at Merikot
08:30 PM Dinner
09:15 PM Musical performance by Irfan Ali Taj.
Tea served to members.
All lighting will be turned off and the only light will be the silver hue from the Full moon.
Overnight stay in Camps.
07:00 AM: Breakfast
08:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
stop over at Hyderabad motorway.
02:30-03:00 PM: Arrival at Karachi.
Basic deviation in the itinerary is normal.
✓ Luxurious AC Transport (Toyota Coasters or Hiace).
✓ Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
✓ Tea & Refreshments.
✓ Accommodation in camps
✓ Musical Performance by Irfan Ali Taj.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
✓ All sight charges and toll taxes.
All inclusive package: 6250/- per head.
Bring your own car: 4750/- per head.
Early bird till 22nd October:
5,495/- per head
Group and student discounts available.
Although the last date of registration is 27th October, we close registrations as soon as our slots get filled.
Activities on the trip:
- Road trip
- Visit of Rani Kot Fort
- Visit of Meri Kot
- Visit of Paryan Jo Thal
- Music, Camping & Bonfire.
Registration & Account information:
You can register by making payment.
Account Title: ROVER ADVENTURE CLUB
Bank Name: Bank Al Habib
ACCOUNT #: 1071-0981-0082-8201-3
Please inform before and after transferring for seat registration.
You can also deposit cash or pay by debit/credit card at our office.
Office # 1C, Al Waris Heights,
North Nazimabad, Block "N",
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Adventure Club can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Adventure Club is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are assigned on 4-5 person sharing basis.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, Sleeping Tent for 2000 extra.
• Rover Adventure Club is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• For people bringing their own car, the plan will not be compromised in case their car breaks down or god forbid they are involved in any accident.
• Rover Adventure Club can cancel booking at any time.
• Rover Adventure Club can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation at least 10 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation at least 7 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 7 Days Before Event
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.