Exploring Hunza, Naltar, Attabad lake & beyond.
Experience the Northern Areas of Pakistan & all their hospitality, new culture, amazing landscape & a refreshing trip to keep you focused in life.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience comes first.
This 10 days tour from Karachi and 6 days from Islamabad is designed with careful consideration to give ample time to each place we are visiting.
1st - 10th November (Karachi to Karachi)
Places to be covered:
Hunza, Naltar, Satrangi Lake, Altit, Baltit fort, Rakaposhi, Attabad lake, Passu cathedrals, Sost and all the way to Khunjerab pass.
Price from Islamabad to Islamabad is PKR 25,950/- per head.
Price from Karachi to Karachi, Standard package via Greenline AC is 43,450/- per head.
Price Via Greenline Economy: 35,450
Price from Karachi via Air, 51,500 (subject to airfare)
20th October, first come first serve basis, although 20th October is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 1st November, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline.
Day 01: 2nd November, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Night stay in Islamabad Guest House/Hotel.
Day 02: 3rd November, Sunday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast
09:00 AM: Departure from Islamabad
Breaks in between.
04:00 PM: Arrival at Besham
Dinner & Overnight stay at Besham.
Day 03: 4th November, Monday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:00 AM: Departure from Besham
Stop at Samar Nala.
Stop at 3 Mountain Ranges Junction Point.
Stop at Nanga Parbat ViewPoint.
07:00 PM: Arrival at Hunza
Dinner & Overnight stay at Hunza View Hotel or equivalent.
(Overlooks 7 famous mountain peaks & Hunza Valley.)
Day 04: 5th November, Tuesday.
7:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Departure for a full-day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border)
Back to Hunza.
09:00 PM: Bonfire & Barbecue Night.
Overnight Stay in Hunza View Hotel.
Day 05: 6th November, Wednesday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast.
09:00 AM: Visit of Baltit Fort & Hunza Bazaar.
Visit of Eagles Nest.
02:00 PM: Departure for Naltar.
05:00 PM: Arrival at Naltar.
Dinner & Overnight Stay in Naltar Continental or equivalent.
Day 06: 7th November, Wednesday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
Visit of Satrangi Lake.
Visit to Blue Lake.
Visit to SnowLeaopard.
02:00 PM: Departure for Bunj.
Dinner & Overnight stay at Junction Resort, Bunji.
Day 07: 8th November, Friday.
07:30 AM: Early Departure for Islamabad.
Stop at Samar Nala.
Arrival at Islamabad - End of services for Islamabad members.
09:00 PM: Overnight stay in Islamabad.
Day 08: 9th November, Saturday.
02:00 PM Drop to Margala Station for Karachi via Green Line.
Day 09: 10th November, Sunday.
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Transportation – Toyota Hiace or Coaster.
Hotel Expense (Sharing basis)
Food (Breakfast & Dinner mentioned in the detailed plan.)
Jeep expense for Naltar
Services of a Guide
Entry ticket for Khunjerab National Park
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages and personal snacks.
Any extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets for forts.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Registration & Payment:
You can reserve/book by registering here
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for private rooms sharing)
• Separate room and camp for couples will be provided at an additional cost of 8000rs for the whole trip.• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 20 Days before the Event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 15 Days before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event