Beach Vibes | Movie Night at Ormara!
Step out of your comfort zone and join us for a weekend escape to Ormara beach.
The trip features an amazing experience at the shores of the Arabian sea along with a movie night.
Ormara - اورماڑا is a beautiful and less explored beach and town located in Baluchistan at 360Km from Karachi city. The journey through Makran Coastal Highway & Hingol National Park is scenic & covers a series of sightseeing spots including Kund Malir Beach, Princess of Hope, Balochistan Sphinx, & Golden beach.
This journey through the Makran coastal highway is where the mountains meet the sea.
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01 - Saturday:
08:00 AM Sharp: Departure from Karachi.
10:00 AM: Break at Winder for Brunch - Dhaba style.
01:00 PM: Arrival at Kund Malir - Short break at Viewpoint.
02:00 PM: Drive through Buzzi Pass and view of Golden Beach
04:00 PM: Reach Ormara Beach Resort.
04:30 PM: Settle down in Huts/Camps.
05:30 PM: Evening Hi-Tea with light refreshments served to members.
Witness the sun setting over the Arabian sea.
09:00 PM: Barbecue dinner.
11:00 PM: Movie night under the stars with the crashing waves!!!!
End the day nearby a beach under the open sky & enjoy sleeping in Huts/Camps.
Day 02 - Sunday:
06:30 AM: New day, a new beginning - enjoy waking up to the rising sun and crashing waves.
07:00 AM: Free time to freshen up, take a walk, meditate, do your thing.
08:00 AM: Breakfast Served.
09:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
11:00 AM: Stop at Princess of Hope & Baluchistan sphinx.
02:00 PM: Lunch & Restroom Break at Winder.
05:00 PMish: Expected arrival at Karachi.
Note: A few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (Toyota Hiace / Coaster / Yutong Bus). (Disinfected and sanitized to ensure a safe journey.)
✓ Accommodation (Sanitized Camps at 3-4 person sharing basis.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Movie Night (To keep you entertained thoroughly.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well-educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
Complete package in our transport: (Camp accommodation)
Package Price: 8,500/head.
Bring your own car: (Camp accommodation)
Package Price: 5,500/head.
You can also opt for private transport just for your group - for details WhatsApp us at +923322093301
Registration & Account information:
Please book your seat by clicking here and following the procedure
You may contact our travel consultant at +923172870908 in case of any queries.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are distributed on a 3-4 person sharing basis, if you're not comfortable with that arrangement you can opt for a 2 person sharing Camp for an extra charge of 2,500.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure, or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 10 days before the event.
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 7 days before the event.
- 0% Refund if Cancellation less than 5 days before the event.
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly as this is an adventure trip to a remote location.