Time & Location
About the Event
Imagine the magical Ranikot fort sublime under the silver light of the full moon of December. Cold night breeze, camping, trekking, bonfire & musical performance by Khumariyaan & other artists.
Centuries-old Ranikot Fort is also known as The Great Wall of Pakistan and is believed to be the world's largest fort. The fort's ramparts have been compared to the Great Wall of China. There's also a freshwater spring known as Parion-ja-thar that gives life to the region.
The walls of the fort will illuminate with the silver hue of the full moon & echo with harmonious sounds.
Khumariyaan is an instrumental band which hails from Peshawar and has been the sensation of coke studio season 11 recently, the band has represented our country abroad in Ireland, United Kingdom, United States of America and elsewhere & focuses on enticing Musical Goosebumps with their melodies.
Activities on the trip include camping, trekking, bonfire, music & refreshing your mind away from the city life.
22nd December, Saturday:
07:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
light refreshment box in the van.
10:30 AM: Brief stop at Highway.
12:30 PM: Arrival at Rani Kot.
Stop at Sun gate.
Exploring Meri Kot Fort
01:30 PM Lunch at Merikot Fort
02:30 PM Start of Trekking towards fairy pond locally known as Parion-ja-Thar & Mohan Gate.
(Requires trekking, option to stay back & enjoy at the campsite as well.)
06:30 PM Back at Merikot
08:00 PM: Some standup comedy to get the happy vibes going.
09:00 PM Dinner
10:00 PM Musical performance by opening artists.
Main performance by Khumariyaan.
All lighting will be turned off and the only light will be the silver hue from the Full moon.
Because of its radiance, the full moon of December is often called the Milk Moon.
Overnight stay in Camps.
23rd December, Sunday:
07:00 AM: Live Breakfast
08:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
stop over at Hyderabad motorway.
02:30-03:00 PM: Arrival at Karachi.
Basic deviation in the itinerary is normal.
✓ Luxurious AC Transport.
✓ Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
✓ Tea & Refreshments.
✓ Accommodation in camps
✓ Musical Performance by Khumariyaan.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
✓ All sight charges and toll taxes.
All inclusive package: 7,450/- per head.
Bring your own car: 5,750/- per head.
Group & student discounts are available.
Limited seats are available and last minute registrations will not be entertained.
Note: This is neither a concert nor a full moon party. This one of its kind adventure travel event has been designed for people who love exploring new places, getting out into nature and have an appreciation for amazing music and escaping their comfort zones.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are assigned on 4-5 person sharing basis.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, Sleeping Tent for 2500 extra.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• In the case of a promo code - only single kind of discount is applicable.
• For people bringing their own car, the plan will not be compromised in case their car breaks down or God forbid they are involved in an accident.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation at least 10 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation at least 7 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 7 Days Before Event
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly.