Fri, 10 Mar|
Hunza & Naltar
Experience the Northern Areas of Pakistan & all their hospitality, new culture, amazing landscape & a refreshing trip to keep you focused in life.
10 Mar, 9:00 pm – 19 Mar, 2:00 pm
Details of the Trip
During the month of March & April, the northern areas witness the spring season. Cherry, apricot, almonds & various other trees blossom and turn the already beautiful landscape into a fairyland.
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience comes first. This experience has been designed keeping a perfect balance between the number of days and the locations to be explored without making it too hectic & is also specifically designed in a way that a working professional just needs to take 1 week off from work!
Register at least 1 week before the trip departs.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: Friday.
09:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline.
Day 01: Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad.
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference) Night stay in Islamabad Guest House/Hotel.
Day 02: Sunday.
05:00 AM: Early morning departure. (Members joining from Islamabad will be informed about the meetup location)
09:00 AM: Stop en-route for Breakfast.
Stop at Samar Nala.
08:30 PM: Dinner & Overnight stay in Indus View Lodges or Junction resort.
Day 03: Monday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:00 AM: Departure for Hunza.
Stop at 3 mountain ranges junction.
Stop at Rakaposhi's viewpoint.
04:00 PM: Arrival at Hunza.
08:00 PM: Dinner & Overnight Stay in Hunza Caravan Serai/Equivalent
Day 04: Tuesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:30 AM: Departure for a full-day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border) If accessible via bus.
Back to Hunza.
Dinner & Overnight stay in Hunza Caravan Serai/Equivalent.
Day 05: Wednesday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:30 AM Visit of Baltit fort & Hunza bazaar.
03:00 PM: Visit of Altit Fort
004:15 PM: Departure for Eagles Nest
07:15 PM: Arrival back at Hotel.
09:00 PM: Bonfire, Live Folk Music & Barbecue Night.
Overnight stay in Hunza Caravan Serai/Equivalent.
Day 06: Thursday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast call.
08:00 AM: Departure for Naltar.
(Transfer to Prado 4x4 for offroading)
Visit of Satrangi lake - till accessible.
Visit of Snowleopard conservation center.
04:00 PM: Departure for Chilas.
Restroom break in between.
09:30 PM: Dinner & overnight stay at Chilas Inn.
Day 07: Friday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:00 AM: Departure for Islamabad.
Arrival at Islamabad.
End of services for members joining from Islamabad.
Overnight stay for other members.
Day 08: Saturday.
01:00 PM Departure from Margala Station for Karachi via Green Line.
Day 09: Sunday.
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (We have A grade Japanese Toyota Hiace & Coasters in our fleet)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Accommodation (We only deal with hotels that are up to our set standards.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Bonfire & Barbecue night. (Quality entertainment with live dinner to give you a glimpse of the local culture)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Entry ticket for Khunjerab National Park (The funds are then used by the park rangers for the preservation of the park)
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages, and personal snacks.
An extra expense due to landslides or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets for forts.
Price From Islamabad: (Excluding Islamabad stays)
3-4 person room sharing: PKR 29,000/- (Per head.) 2-person room sharing: PKR 33,000/- (Per head.)
Price From Islamabad: (Including Islamabad stays)
3-4 person room sharing: PKR 33,000/head.
2-person room sharing: PKR 40,000/head
Price from Karachi: (Including Islamabad Stays)
Via Greenline Train 3-4 person room sharing: PKR 52,000/- (Per head.) Via Greenline Train 2-person room sharing: PKR 59,000/- (Per head.)
Via Bus 3-4 person room sharing: PKR 50,000/- (Per head.) Via Bus 2-person room sharing: PKR 57,000/- (Per head.)
Via Air 3-4 person room sharing: PKR 83,000/-* (Per head.) Via Air 2-person room sharing: PKR 90,000/-* (Per head.)
*Via Air package is subject to change according to current airfares at the time of confirmation. *Transport charges for Pick & drop from Airport/Station to Guesthouse/Hotel are not included in the package.
50% when registering.
50% 7 days before the event.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for 2 person room sharing package)
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost that occurs will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 25 days before the Event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 20 days before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event