Fri, 10 Mar|
Hunza, & Fairy Meadows
Fairy Meadows is a breathtaking alpine meadow located in the heart of the Himalayan mountain range in Pakistan. Nestled among towering peaks, this natural wonder is a must-visit destination for adventurers, nature enthusiasts, and anyone seeking a truly unforgettable experience.
10 Mar, 9:00 pm – 19 Mar, 2:00 pm
Details of the Trip
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: Friday.
09:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline.
Day 01: Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad.
Dinner & Overnight stay in Islamabad
Day 02: Sunday.
Early morning departure. (Members joining from Islamabad will be informed about the meetup location)
09:00 AM: Stop en-route for Breakfast at Besham.
Stop at Samar Nala.
08:30 PM: Dinner & Overnight stay in Indus View Lodges or Junction resort.
Day 03: Monday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast Call. 08:00 AM: Departure from Chilas/Bunji 10:30 AM: Arrival at RaiKot. 4x4 Jeep ride. 1:30 PM: Arrival at Tattoo village. Complimentary Lunch. 2:00 PM: Trek Starts 5:00 PM: Arrival at Fairy Meadows. 09:00 PM: Dinner. OverNight stay in Camps. *Extra charges for stay in cottages
Day 04: Tuesday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call. 08:30 AM: Departure for the trek to Beyal Camp and Nanga Parbat View Point. 02:00 PM: Arrival at View Point. Complimentary Lunch. 05:00 PM: Back to Fairy Meadows. Bonfire & music. 09:00 PM: Dinner. OverNight stay in Camps.
Day 05: Wednesday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast Call. 08:00 AM: Departure from Fairy Meadows. 10:00 AM: Arrival at Tattu village. 11:00 AM: Arrival at Raikot. 01:00 AM: Stop at 3 Mountain Ranges Junction Point. 04:30 PM: Stop at Rakaposhi View Point. 07:00 PM: Arrival at Hunza. 09:00 PM: Dinner & Overnight Stay in CaravanSerai Hunza Or Equivalent.
Day 06: Thursday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast Call. 08:30 AM: Departure for Day excursion to Attabad lake, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (Pak-China Border till accessible). 07:00 PM: Arrival back at Hunza. 09:00 PM: Dinner & Overnight Stay in CaravanSerai Hunza Or Equivalent.
Day 07: Friday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast Call. 09:00 AM: Visit of Baltit Fort, Bazar. 11:00 AMM: Visit of Altit Fort 02:00 PM: Departure for Chilas. 09:00 PM: Dinner & Overnight stay in Indus View Lodges or Junction resort.
Day 08: Saturday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast.
08:00 AM: Departure from Chilas 01:00 PM: Short Stops en route 11:59 PM: Late Night Arrival in Isb. End of services for Islamabad members Night Stay in Guest House/Hotel in Islamabad for Karachi Members.
Day 09: Sunday.
Departure for Train station.
Day 10: Monday.
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (We have A grade Japanese Toyota Hiace & Coasters in our fleet)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Accommodation (We only deal with hotels that are up to our set standards.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Folk Music, Bonfire & Barbecue night. (Quality entertainment with live dinner to give you a glimpse of the local culture)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages, and personal snacks.
An extra expense due to landslides or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets for forts.
Price From Islamabad: (Excluding Islamabad stays)
3-4 person room sharing: PKR 35,000/- (Per head.) 2-person room sharing: PKR 41,000/- (Per head.)
Price From Islamabad: (Including Islamabad stays)
3-4 person room sharing: PKR 39,000/head.
2-person room sharing: PKR 45,000/head
Price from Karachi: (Including Islamabad Stays)
Via Greenline Train 3-4 person room sharing: PKR 58,000/- (Per head.) Via Greenline Train 2-person room sharing: PKR 64,000/- (Per head.)
Via Bus 3-4 person room sharing: PKR 56,000/- (Per head.) Via Bus 2-person room sharing: PKR 62,000/- (Per head.)
Via Air 3-4 person room sharing: PKR 89,000/-* (Per head.) Via Air 2-person room sharing: PKR 95,000/-* (Per head.)
*Via Air package is subject to change according to current airfares at the time of confirmation. *Transport charges for Pick & drop from Airport/Station to Guesthouse/Hotel are not included in the package.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
• Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis - Beds & Mattresses ( If you have trouble sleeping on the mattress then please opt for 2 person room sharing option)
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost that occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 25 days before the Event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 20 days before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event
Registration OrderFrom Rs 39,000.00 to Rs 58,000.00
- Rs 39,000.00
- Rs 58,000.00