Drum Circle Ormara | Camping & Music with the crashing waves.
Step out of your comfort zone and join us for a weekend camping escape to Ormara beach.
The trip features an amazing camping experience at the shores of the Arabian sea along with an exhilarating Drum Circle & Music.
Ormara - اورماڑا is a beautiful and less explored beach and town located in Baluchistan at 360Km from Karachi city. The journey through Makran Coastal Highway & Hingol National Park is scenic & covers a series of sightseeing spots including Kund Malir Beach, Princess of Hope, Balochistan Sphinx, Golden beach & Chandragup Mud Volcano.
This journey through the Makran coastal highway is where the mountains meet the sea.
Limited drums & slots are available and will be allotted on a first come first serve basis. The exercise of communal drumming is an age-old practice conducted all over the world, the main objective is to share rhythm and get in tune with the surroundings and one own self, to entrain and resonate sounds of harmony & releasing all negativity built up inside through drumming.
It doesn't stop there! we will also have a live musical performance to keep you entertained through the night along with some bonfire & tea.
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01 - 13th February, Saturday:
08:00 AM Sharp: Departure from Karachi.
10:30 AM: Break at Winder for Brunch - Dhaba style.
02:00 PM: Arrival at Kund Malir - Restroom break.
04:00 PM: Reach Ormara Beach Resort.
04:30 PM: Settle down in Huts/Camps.
05:30 PM: Evening tea with light refreshments served to members.
Witness the sun setting over the Arabian sea.
07:30 PM: Exhilarating drum circle around a bonfire.
09:00 PM: Dinner.
10:30 PM: Music, bonfire & a hot cup of tea - Relax & unwind.
End the day nearby a beach under the open sky & Enjoy sleeping in Huts/Camps.
Day 02 - 14th February. Sunday:
06:30 AM: New day, a new beginning - enjoy waking up to the rising sun and crashing waves.
07:00 AM: Free time to freshen up, take a walk, meditate, do your thing.
08:00 AM: Breakfast Served.
09:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
10:00 AM: Stop at Princess of Hope & Baluchistan sphinx.
01:00 PM: Restroom break at Winder.
03:00 PMish: Expected arrival at Karachi.
Note: A few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (Toyota Hiace / Coaster / Daewoo Bus - Disinfected and Sanitized to ensure a safe journey)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Camping (High-quality neat and clean camps for a comfortable yet adventurous stay)
✓ Drum Circle, Bonfire & Music. (To keep you entertained thoroughly.)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
Complete package in our transport: 5,999/- per head. (Camp accommodation)
Bring your own car: 4,499/- (Camp accommodation)
You can also opt for private transport just for your group - for details WhatsApp us at +923357683700
Registration & Account information:
Please book your seat by clicking here and following the procedure
You may contact our travel consultant at +92332-2093301 in case of any queries.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are distributed at a 3-4 person sharing basis if you're not comfortable with that arrangement you can opt for a 2 person sharing camp for an extra charge of PKR 2500/-.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 10 days before the event.
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 7 days before the event.
- 0% Refund if Cancellation less than 5 days before the event.
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly as this is an adventure camping trip to a remote location.