Drum Circle Bhit Khori - Camping & music with the crashing waves.
Disconnect yourself from the routine and spend a beautiful night camping at the shores of Bhit Khori.
The rhythm of the waves crashing at the shore is considered therapeutic, helps you clear your mind and think beyond the hustles of the city life.
The trip features an amazing camping experience & a drum circle at the shores of the Arabian sea.
Limited drums & slots are available and will be allotted on a first come first serve basis. The exercise of communal drumming is an age-old practice conducted all over the world, the main objective is to share rhythm and get in tune with the surroundings and one own self, to entrain and resonate sounds of harmony & releasing all negativity built up inside through drumming.
It doesn't stop there! we will also have a live musical performance to keep you entertained through the night along with some bonfire & tea.
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: 22nd March, Sunday
02:00 PM: Departure from Karachi - Sharp
04:00 PM: Arrival at Mubarak Village.
20-30 Minute trek to BhitKhori.
04:30 PM: Settling at campsite, refreshments & tea served.
05:30 PM: Watch the sun setting over the Arabian sea, trek on top of the nearby hills for an amazing aerial view.
08:00 PM: Drum Circle!!!!!
09:00 PM: Live dinner.
10:30 PM Onwards: We sit at the shore and enjoy a live music session with the waves crashing at the shore.
Clear sky, fresh air - Spending the night at a remote place away from the city life refreshes you and helps you reflect upon life.
(Tea served to all members)
00:00 AM: Communal National Anthem in respect of Pakistan Day.
Day 02: 23rd March, Monday.
06:30 AM: New day, a new beginning - enjoy waking up to the rising sun and crashing waves.
07:00 AM: Free time to freshen up, take a walk, meditate, do your thing.
08:00 AM: Breakfast served.
Free time for beaching.
10:00 AM: Departure for Karachi
12:00 PMish: Expected arrival at Karachi.
Note: A few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (We only have Japanese A grade Toyota Hiace, Coasters or Yutong luxury buses in our fleet - local vehicles are not used to avoid discomfort.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count.)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Camping (High-quality neat and clean camps for a comfortable yet adventurous stay)
✓ Drum Circle, Bonfire & Music. (To keep you entertained thoroughly.)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
Complete package, 5,745/= per head.
Bring your own car, 4,745/- per head.
Group & student discounts available.
Registration & Account information:
Please book your seat by clicking here and following the procedure
You may contact our travel consultant at +92335-7683700 in case of any queries.
Terms and Conditions:
• Please note that this is an adventure grade trip to a remote location with close to no facilities on site. Everything is exclusively arranged for the group. If you're not an adventurous person then please think before you join to save yourself from discomfort.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are distributed at a 3-4 person sharing basis if you're not comfortable with that arrangement you can opt for a 2 person sharing camp for an extra charge of PKR 1950/- for 2 people.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% refund if cancellation 10 days before the event.
- 30% refund if cancellation 7 days before the event.
- 0% Refund if cancellation less than 5 days before the event.
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly as this is an adventure camping trip to a remote location with close to no facilities on site. Everything is exclusively arranged for the group. If you're not an adventurous person then please think before you join to save yourself from discomfort.