Beach Vibes | Drum Circle, Bonfire, Music & Camping With the Crashing Waves.
Step out of your comfort zone and join us for a weekend camping escape to the beach.
The trip features an amazing camping experience at the shores of the Arabian sea along with an exhilarating Drum Circle & Live music.
Bara Bhit is a beach surrounded by mountains & is located 60Kms from Karachi near the hills of Cape Monze & Mubarak Village coastline, it is where the mountains meet the sea.
Limited drums & seats are available and will be allotted on a first come first serve basis. The exercise of communal drumming is an age-old practice conducted all over the world, the main objective is to share rhythm and get in tune with the surroundings and one own self, to entrain and resonate sounds of harmony.
It doesn't stop there! we will also have a live musical performance to keep you entertained through the night along with some bonfire & tea.
The drum circle will be facilitated by Mr. Mohsin Kazi, he's passionate about bringing people closer through drum circles and travel and is fairly experienced in this regard.
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: 16th November, Saturday.
01:00 PM: Departure from Karachi
Restroom break in between.
03:00 PM: Arrival at Bara Bhit.
04:45 PM: Tea & refreshments at the beach.
05:00 PM: Trek to nearby Monze Hills to watch a beautiful sunset.
Witness the sun setting over the Arabian sea.
07:30 PM onwards: Drum Circle
09:00 PM: Dinner - Live Barbecue.
10:00 PM: Live Acoustic Music Session & Bonfire.
(Tea served to all the members)
Overnight stay in camps.
Day 02: 17th November, Sunday.
08:00 AM: Live Halwa Pori Breakfast.
09:30 AM: Departure from Bara Bhit beach.
12:00 PM: Arrival at Karachi.
Note: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
✓ Luxurious AC Transport. (Toyota Coasters or Hiaces.)
✓ Accommodation in camps (4-5 Sharing Basis).
✓ Bonfire, DrumCircle & Live Music.
✓ Meals as mentioned in the detailed plan.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ Campsite charges and fees.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
Complete package, 5,475/= per head.
Bring your own car, 4,475/- per head.
Use promo "GD500" for a discount of 500rs on a group of 6 or more.
Registration & Account information:
Please book your seat by clicking here and following the procedure
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Camps are distributed at a 3-4 person sharing basis if you're not comfortable with that arrangement you can opt for a 2 person sharing camp for an extra charge of PKR 2450/- for 2 people.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 10 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly as this is an adventure camping trip to a remote location.