Gorakh Hills | Drum Circle, Bonfire, Music & Camping Under Infinite Stars.
Step out of your comfort zone and join us for an exhilarating adventurous excursion to Gorakh Hills.
The trip features an adventurous Jeep Safari over the Kirthar mountain range, Drum Circle, Bonfire, Music, Camping & an amazing sunset with a view!
The hill station is located 10 hours drive from Karachi at an elevation of 5,689 ft in the Kirthar Mountains. It takes a two-hour thrilling jeep ride to climb uphill and gain the elevation, the views from Gorakh top are simply breathtaking.
Limited drums & seats are available and will be allotted on a first come first serve basis. The exercise of communal drumming is an age-old practice conducted all over the world, the main objective is to share rhythm and get in tune with the surroundings and one own self, to entrain and resonate sounds of harmony.
It doesn't stop there! we will also have a live musical performance to keep you entertained through the pleasantly cold night along with some bonfire & a hot cup of tea.
The drum circle will be facilitated by Mr. Mohsin Kazi, he's passionate about bringing people closer through drum circles and travel and is fairly experienced in this regard.
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: 2nd February Saturday.
04:30 AM: Early departure from Karachi
10:00 AM: Brunch at Sehwan Restaurant.
01:00 PM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi ( Gorakh Base Camp).
01:30 AM: Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4x4 Jeeps.
04:00 PM: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station
Allocation of camps.
04:30 PM: Hike towards Benazir Point (15 Minute Hike)
Amazing sunset from Benazir Point.
08:00 PM onwards: Drum Circle
09:30 PM: Dinner.
Live Acoustic Music Session & Bonfire.
(Tea served to all the members)
Overnight stay in camps.
Day 02: 3rd February, Sunday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast at G-Resort.
09:00 AM: Departure from Gorakh Hills.
11:30 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi.
01:30 PM: Arrival at Sehwan (Lunch)
(Authentic Sindhi Biryani)
05:00 AM: Arrival Hyderabad
Arrival at Karachi 7-8 PM
Note: Few hours deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
✓ Luxurious AC Transport. (Toyota coasters, Hiaces or Daewoo buses)
✓ 4×4 Jeeps (Non AC) from Gorakh Base to Benazir Top.
✓ Accommodation in camps (4-5 Sharing Basis).
✓ Jubilee Travel Insurance
✓ Bonfire, DrumCircle & Music.
✓ Meals as mentioned in the detailed plan.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ Campsite charges and fees.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
Only 6,999/= per head.
Group discounts available on a group of 5 or more.
Registration & Account information:
Please book your seat by clicking here and following the procedure
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, Sleeping Tent for 2000/-
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 7 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 5 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 5 Days Before Event
- A minimum number of 12 people is required to execute a trip
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly as this is an adventure camping trip to a remote location in Sindh.