Weekend Escape | Gorakh Hills - Camping Under Infinite Stars.
Step out of your comfort zone and breathe fresh air for a change.
This short camping trip to Gorakh Hills is designed to be taken over a weekend & features an adventurous jeep safari over the Kirthar mountain range, camping & one of the topmost amazing sunsets in Pakistan. The night sky at Gorakh is breathtaking!
The hill station is located 10-12 hours drive from Karachi & gives you an opportunity to be amongst beautiful mountains without traveling to upcountry.
The views from Gorakh top are breathtaking, the weather is pleasant & the night sky is absolutely jaw-dropping!
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01: 14th December, Saturday.
01:00 AM: Departure from Karachi - Sharp.
04:00 AM: RestRoom break - Jamshoro.
06:00 AM: Breakfast at Sehwan Divine Restaurant.
07:00 AM: Departure from Sehwan.
09:15 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi (Gorakh Base Camp).
09:45 AM: Departure for Gorakh Hill by 4x4 Potohar Jeeps - Non-AC.
(2-hour thrilling jeep ride over the Kirthar Mountain range.)
12:15 PM: Arrival at Gorakh Hill Station.
(Lunch & time to take a nap & relax.)
04:45 PM: Hike towards Benazir Point (15 Minute Hike)
Witness an amazing sunset from the highest point of the Kirthar Mountains.
07:00 PM - 08:00 PM - Back at CampSite.
09:00 PM: Dinner
10:00 PM: Bonfire & Recorded Music - Enjoy the pleasantly cold weather and an amazing night sky.
(Tea served to all the members.)
12:30 PM: Visit of Helipad, away from lights for StarGazing.
Overnight stay in camps.
Day 02: 15th December, Sunday.
07:30 AM: Breakfast at G-Resort.
08:15 AM: Departure from Gorakh Hills.
10:15 AM: Arrival at Wahi Pandi.
12:00 PM: Arrival at Sehwan - Lunch.
04:30 PM: Arrival Hyderabad
Arrival Karachi 6 - 7 PM
Note: Some deviation in the basic itinerary is normal.
✓ Luxurious AC Transport. (A Grade Toyota Coaster or Hiace)
✓ 4×4 Jeeps (Non AC) from Gorakh Base to Benazir Top.
✓ Accommodation in Camps ( Sharing Basis ).
✓ Bonfire & Music.
✓ Breakfasts, Lunches & Dinner Included.
✓ Professional Photography.
✓ Services of a Tour Guide.
✓ Campsite charges and fees.
✓ Basic First Aid Kit.
Only 7,475/= per head.
Registration & Account information:
Please book your seats by clicking here and following the procedure.
Terms and Conditions:
• The minimum number to carry out a trip is 12, in case a trip is called off by us due to low registration the members who have paid will be entitled to a 100% refund or transfer amount to the next trip.
• 2 Person Sharing for Married Couples, Sleeping Tent for 2000/-, Room for 4000/-
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if cancellation 7 days before the trip.
- 30% Refund if cancellation 5 days before the trip.
- 0% Refund if cancellation less than 5 days before the trip.
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly