Ormara Beach | Day Trip | Hingol National Park | Kund Malir Beach & Beyond.
Step out of your comfort zone and join us for a Day escape to Ormara beach.
The trip features an amazing experience at the shores of the Arabian Sea along with scenic drive through the mighty Hingol National Park.
Ormara - اورماڑا is a beautiful and less explored beach and town located in Baluchistan at 360Km from Karachi city. The journey through Makran Coastal Highway & Hingol National Park is scenic & covers a series of sightseeing spots including Kund Malir Beach, Princess of Hope, Balochistan Sphinx, & Golden beach.
This journey through the Makran coastal highway is where the mountains meet the sea
A detailed plan for the trip:
Day 01 - Sunday:
05:00 AM: Departure from Karachi
07:00 AM: Breakfast stop at Winder (Authentic Dhaba Style)
10:30 AM: Arrival at Kund Malir - Short break at Viewpoint.
Drive through Buzzi Pass and view of Golden Beach
11:15 AM: Stop at Princess of Hope & Balochistan Sphinx.
12:45 PM Arrival at Ormara Beach.
01:30 PM Lunch at Ormara Beach.
Free time to explore the beach & enjoy the crashing waves.
03:30 PM Departure from Ormara Beach
Stop at Winder for tea & restrooms.
09:30 - 10:30 PM: Arrival at Karachi.
Package Includes - What to look for when booking:
✓ AC Transport (Toyota Hiace / Coaster / Daewoo Bus). (Disinfected and sanitized to ensure a safe journey.)
✓ Meals mentioned in the detailed plan (We ensure the meals being prepared is handled with utmost hygiene. All you can eat, there's no limitation to the serving size of the meals, we don't count)
✓ Services of a tour manager. (Well educated, informed, and experienced tour guides - our managers are trained to have an objective & professional approach)
✓ Basic First Aid Kit. (Proper first aid kit is kept & nearest hospitals are pre-known in case of an unforeseen emergency)
✓ Professional Photography. (Memories that can be stored forever)
All-inclusive package: Price: 6,500/head.
You can also opt for private transport just for your group - for details WhatsApp us at +923322093301
Registration & Account information:
Please book your seat by clicking here and following the procedure
You may contact our travel consultant at +923172870908 in case of any queries.
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Members should report 30 mins before departure time.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure, or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel the booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund if Cancellation 10 days before the event.
- 30% Refund if Cancellation 7 days before the event.
- 0% Refund if Cancellation less than 5 days before the event.
Note: The trip is not suitable for people who are not traveling enthusiasts. The participants would have to adjust to the situations of the trip accordingly as this is an adventure trip to a remote location.