NewYears Special | Hunza, Attabad lake, Naltar & beyond.
Winter tour from Karachi to Hunza Valley, Attabad Lake, Naltar plus multiple attractions.
This winter trip has been designed keeping in mind the cold weather and accessibility in the Northern areas of Pakistan, It focuses on having plenty of time at the highlighted locations so that a person can relax and absorb the place with peace of mind.
Date: 14th December - 3rd October
Our itineraries for the tours are designed in a way where our members get the best experience out of the tour. To us, your experience always comes first.
3 Nights Hunza, 1 Night Naltar, 1 Night Bunji, & 1 Night Chilas.
Major places to be covered:
Hunza via Besham, KKH – Altit, Baltit fort, Attabad lake, RakaPoshi, Naltar, Passu Cathedrals, Sost and also Khunjerab (if accessible)
Price from Karachi to Karachi, Standard package via Green line is 37,500/- per head.
Price from Islamabad to Islamabad is PKR 24000/- per head.
First come first serve basis, although 1st December is the last date we close registrations as soon as slots get registered.
Itinerary for the tour:
Day 00: 14th December, Friday.
10:00 PM: Departure from Karachi via Greenline.
Day 01: 15th December, Saturday.
08:00 PM: Arrival in Islamabad
Visit of Monal – Dinner not included (eat according to your preference)
Overnight Stay in Islamabad.
Guest House at a prime location.
Day 02: 16th December, Sunday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast
08:00 AM: Departure from Islamabad.
05:30 PM: Arrival at Besham.
Overnight stay in Besham.
Day 03: 17th December, Monday.
07:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
08:00 AM: Departure from Besham
Stop at 3 Mountain Ranges Junction Point.
Stop at Nanga Parbat View Point.
06:00 PM: Arrival at Karimabad, Hunza.
Dinner & overnight stay at Hunza View Hotel.
Category B Hotel.
(overlooks seven famous mountain peaks and whole Hunza valley)
Barbecue, Bonfire & Music Night.
Day 04: 18th December, Tuesday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast
09:00 AM: Departure from Hunza.
Drive through beautiful KKH
Stop at Attabad Lake, Passu View point & all the way to sost.
Khunjerab - if accessible.
Dinner & overnight stay at Hunza View Hotel.
Day 05: 19th December, Wednesday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast.
09:30 AM: Visit of Baltit Fort, Atit Fort, Karimabad Bazaar & Visit of Eagles Nest for sunset.
Back to Hunza.
Dinner & Over Night Stay in Hunza View Hotel.
Day 06: 20th December, Thursday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast Call.
09:30 AM: Visit of Baltit and Altit Fort.
01:30 PM: Visit of Hunza Bazaar
06:00 PM: Visit of Eagles Nest for sunset.
Bonfire, Local Music & Barbecue Night.
Overnight Stay in Hunza View Hotel
Day 07: 21st December, Friday.
08:00 AM: Breakfast Call.
10:00 AM: Departure from Hunza
Stop at Samar Nala,
Overnight stay in Hilton, Besham.
Day 08: 22nd December, Saturday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast Call
09:00 AM: Departure from Besham
Arrival in Islamabad,
End of services for Islamabad Members.
Overnight stay in guest house.
Day 09: 23rd December, Sunday.
08:30 AM: Breakfast
02:00 PM Departure from Margala Station for Karachi via Green Line.
Day 10: 24th December, Monday.
02:00 PM: Arrival in Karachi
Transportation – Toyota Hiace or Coaster.
Hotel Expense (Sharing basis)
Food (Breakfast, Dinner)
Barbecue, Bonfire and folk music night at Hunza.
Jeep expense for Naltar
Services of a Guide
Entry ticket for Khunjerab National Park
Services not included:
Laundry, beverages and personal snacks.
Extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets for forts.
50% when registering.
50% 14 days before the event.
Registration & Payment:
you can book by clicking here & following payment procedure.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep their original CNIC.
• Sight tickets for forts are not included in the package.
•Separate room and camp for couples will be provided at an additional cost of 6000rs for the whole trip.
•Rooms are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis, bed, and mattress.
• Breakfast and Dinner are included in the trip unless mentioned otherwise in the trip plan.
• Due to recent changes in Greenline policies, Food is not served during train travel. Although the train is equipped with a fine kitchen and serves food made to order.
•In case of any unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise, Rover Pakistan can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Rover Pakistan is not responsible for the loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tires, engine failure or other vehicle mal-function e.t.c.
• Rover Pakistan can cancel booking at any time.
• Rover Pakistan can change terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
- 50% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 14 Days Before the Event
- 30% Refund of the paid amount if Cancellation at least 10 Days Before the Event
- 0% Refund if Cancellation Less than 10 Days Before Event